Pre-sale tickets?

jad93

oh thats shit. gutted for them. Good gig that was. My friend took some awesome pictures.

Don't copy them people. thats just sad.

clairespictureofParamore.jpg

Now i have put that up actually i dont want to put more up as they will get copied.sorry

but yeah good gig. Still best paramore gig i have been to was Club Academy on 13th oct last year.

i was so scared for hayleys life at the club academy gig though :neutral: didnt somebody like almost land right on top of her keyboard? bless.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was so scared for hayleys life at the club academy gig though :neutral: didnt somebody like almost land right on top of her keyboard? bless.

well at underworld some MANIAC kept crowdsurfing onto the stage and going all I LOVE HAYLEY SO MUCH I WANNA DO HER OMG I LOVE YOU rofl and they just kept letting him go off and do it again the tits

haha well they hit the side and Hayley moved to the side and waited for the guy to move her.

haha yeah everyone who crowdsurfed just kind of looked at hayley like this : :hyper: but then didnt know what to do so they just stood there until they got dragged off rofl.

when i went watching metric at club academy i ended up lying face down on the stage because everybody just fell forward rofl. that low stage is a killer.