Win 2 Tickets to see Paramore in NY from PF.com!

People have called the venue and they've confirmed that you have to be 16...now, how strictly they'll check IDs is open to debate, but it's printed right on the ticket that the show is 16+, ID required, so I think they're going to be kind of strict about it.

Ok guys...Sydney's not going to be able to go to the show, so this means the tickets are still available.

I'm going to do another drawing here in a bit...but I need to emphasize that you HAVE to be 16 to go to the show...if you're not and I give you the tickets and you can't get in, then they've been wasted and that would be a shame. And the tickets clearly say right on them that it's 16+ with ID required. So, I have to go by those rules.

So, drawing coming up in a few...if you're not 16 and you already entered anyway, PM me if you want me to take your name out of the drawing...

Ok...again; thanks to everyone who participated...we have a new winner...I guess it's a bit anticlimatic at this point, but ahh well...I hope they'll still be excited...

So, congrats to the new winner of our drawing...

Catieo4o5!!!

(I think someone's going to be very excited) :)

Congrats again and thanks so much to everyone who participated...

Yep...that was pretty much my reaction too when I pulled your name out...of course, you had like 6 entries, so the odds were in your favor :)

Congrats!

haha yea i was like no hes playing with me. hes a liar.

yea thats true.

thanx ! =]