8 new songs for the new album

MeLoN

Wow.

theyir first album hasn't been out that long has it?

Its been out since July 2005..Or somewhere round that date. Correct me if Im wrong.

Yeah... July 26th. (i only remember cause it was the day after i saw them)

Wow.

theyir first album hasn't been out that long has it?

Its been out since July 2005..Or somewhere round that date. Correct me if Im wrong.

Yeah... July 26th. (i only remember cause it was the day after i saw them)

Aha. I knew that. lmao..I was just too scared I was wrong..but I wasnt..so its all good loool. :roll:

I think, judging from this, that it'll be awhile before we hear the new album :)

It sounds like these recent shows have featured a lot more Paramore fans...one day I'm going to look back on those shows I saw last year with like 50 people who knew who they were and really miss them...

ATR: Do you have any recording plans in the next several months, or are you concentrating on touring?

HW: We talked about writing new stuff and trying to record a little more, but after we got out on the road we saw such a different response from last year. There's tons more kids coming out to shows. We're selling more merch, more CDs. Overall, there's a better response. So we're gonna give this album a longer time. I don't think we were ready to move on anyway. We're so attached to this record right now. It's been out for six months and I'd say we've sold 23,000-24,000. I can't remember. We're really excited. We're gonna keep touring on it maybe until the end of the year.