5 Videos: Azusa,CA (1.27.06)

Locomotion

why coudlnt you have mentioned the horrible sound so i wouldnt downlaod the video and waste my hardrive space?

(i am now deleting it, as i do for most of the vids i download from here)

i also hate getting my hopes up thinking its a good video, download it, and discover i cant hear a thing she's singing.

thanks for posting :)

i really hope someone gets good audio of that new song

from what ive heard it sounds really good

oh np

and good news iam getting a full show with amazing quality

actually the one from youtube, http://www.youtube.com/w/Paramore-Live-and-Uncut?v=6SSklvK3CYA&search=paramore

they are gonna send it soon so yea iam hoping we will have that video sometime soon

why coudlnt you have mentioned the horrible sound so i wouldnt downlaod the video and waste my hardrive space?

(i am now deleting it' date=' as i do for most of the vids i download from here)

i also hate getting my hopes up thinking its a good video, download it, and discover i cant hear a thing she's singing.[/quote']

So, why don't you get some perfect videos of them? Not many of us have the kind of money to spend on hundreds of dollars of equipment to record a live show. It's nice of them enough to share it on the internet, let alone put up with any complaints. It's not like they do this as a profession. If this was their career, feel free to rant and rave -- but it's not.

Thanks for posting Loco. :) Going to see what I can add to the video compilation.

(i am now deleting it' date=' as i do for most of the vids i download from here)

i also hate getting my hopes up thinking its a good video, download it, and discover i cant hear a thing she's singing.[/quote']

So, why don't you get some perfect videos of them? Not many of us have the kind of money to spend on hundreds of dollars of equipment to record a live show. It's nice of them enough to share it on the internet, let alone put up with any complaints. It's not like they do this as a profession. If this was their career, feel free to rant and rave -- but it's not.

it's actually not that hard to get good sound from a concert video.

i got great sound from a video i took at a circa survive concert back in october. and the quality was great, i could see everything just fine.

and, i dont really want to spend my money to go see paramore.

it's actually not that hard to get good sound from a concert video.

i got great sound from a video i took at a circa survive concert back in october. and the quality was great, i could see everything just fine.

and, i dont really want to spend my money to go see paramore.

Im sorry, I really dont know what you're doing here then. This is a Paramore FAN forum. People send us videos because they LIKE Paramore, we share them with FANS because they deserve to know there's videos out there. Good quality or not. Now Id love you to stop bitching about quality, cause right now you're the only one with NO respect. Atleast Tania tried.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...