The Official Why The Hell Am I Here Thread

butters

Hey Hanna. Is there something wrong? Like, did something happen to upset you? I'll try to help you, if I can. Feel free to e-mail me (aryagwendarcy@aim.com) or IM me, at anytime. I'm here for you. :)

awww.. don't worry! cheer up! just do what i do to cheer myself up.. i blast one of paramore's songs and pretend im on stage with them performing... yupp! works all the time.. hahaha! hope you cheer up!!!

Hahahahhaa I do the same thing! Always works.

Awwwww, that's so mean (of him, I mean). I know how it feels. I agree with Miss_Emergency (sorry, I forgot her name). Listening to music helps, and ranting helps, too, haha. Do you have a journal? If not, join LiveJournal or grab a random notebook and start writing out your feelings.

Well, it's not your fault, so don't let that thought come across your mind. Maybe he was just saying that out of anger and doesn't mean it. If he does mean it, then he's not worth your time. How are you doing? *hugs tight*

i agree that you should definitely write it out. well, maybe.. if it would help you. because i know it helps me. even though i don't write straightforward. as long as i know what i'm addressing specifically it always works. usually, the stuff that i get bothered over comes back up a lot, but writing always works for me.

and the blasting music also helps. just turn it up real loud and sing/scream your lungs out.