Join Madina Lake Forum

WayneFarro

omg! wayne is awesome!!! lol...

yeahh totally join!!! i think i only have like 36 posts on there or something because i'm more attached to this forum.. lol!!!

my user name is- xpandorax

btw...

and the guys do sign in but silly matthew keeps forgetting his password.. hahaha! but you can also email them and get one back for sure! i just emailed matthew back for the second time now and he's really cool.. nathan takes forever and i didn't get the chance to email dan and mateo but i will soon!!!

so yeahh JOIN!!!

^oh cool! it's great.. everyone's nice and it's addictive like this one.. lol..

and Busta (one of the staff members) is going to try to get the guys (probably Matthew or Mateo or possibly all of them) to sign on soon and chat with the members... they haven't been on in a while.. they're supposed to be on their way to the UK or somewhere.. i'm not too sure..

^oh cool! it's great.. everyone's nice and it's addictive like this one.. lol..

and Busta (one of the staff members) is going to try to get the guys (probably Matthew or Mateo or possibly all of them) to sign on soon and chat with the members... they haven't been on in a while.. they're supposed to be on their way to the UK or somewhere.. i'm not too sure..

Oh that sounds so cool, I will have to make sure I can be online when/if that happens. I think its great that they come online to chat to fans :)

Wayne, are you going to any of the tour dates? Im going to the London one on the 4th October :) excited haha