Avatars,Graphics,Wallpaper,Photo *Requests* Part 2

thebrowncoat

Can someone please make me a signature with these two pictures and have it say 'Everybody sing like it's the last song you will ever sing" and maybe write Paramore in the Paramore font if there's enough room.

6jbufz4.jpg

l_6db1c6514474e4c806e60b8620d378-1.jpg

Can Anyone make me a sig with this picture:

normal_13%7E55.jpg

I'd like if you just made it pretty by brightening the colors or something really simple.

If you like, you can write

"The Final Riot! Tour"

Thank youu!

errr neither of these are very good,

but they're the best i could do. :/

3486lc6.png

mrwoap.png

that first one i freaking love natasha!!!! :D:D

i hate to request again, but I was wondering if someone could possinbly do this for me.

i want a sig, but i'm going to use it for a wallpaper, if that makes sense. So it can be sig size or whatever.

I want it to be of Hayley, Lacey Mosley, and Hanna Beth. Maybe like one pic of each of them, idc which pics. And Just have it say "my heroes " across it.

thank you!

that first one i freaking love natasha!!!! :D:D

i hate to request again, but I was wondering if someone could possinbly do this for me.

i want a sig, but i'm going to use it for a wallpaper, if that makes sense. So it can be sig size or whatever.

I want it to be of Hayley, Lacey Mosley, and Hanna Beth. Maybe like one pic of each of them, idc which pics. And Just have it say "my heroes " across it.

thank you!

i could give it a wirl. itd be best, if you dont mind, if you post the pics you want used since i dont have any of lacey or hanna. and any specific size?