Hello!

drummerbaby

Username: Drummerbaby

First name: Brittany (Britty, Britt... Up to y'all)

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Google search.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I've known about Paramore for a while - through magazines and television - but never really paid that much attention to them. Until a few months ago. The very first song of theirs I ever heard was "Pressure" and I totally fell in love with the band. I've been a HUGE fan ever since.

Favorite Paramore song?

Oh, jeez. That's such a hard question to answer! To be perfectly honest, and I'm not just being a cheesy fan girl, I love all of their songs. No joke. They're all brilliant in their own ways.

Favorite lyric?

Again, another hard question. I don't really know. All of their lyrics are incredible. I might have to come back to that question.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

I haven't seen them live yet. August 8th. :)

Interests: I love writing. I'm always writing something. Original books, fan fictions, articles... I write for a webzine called Portrait Magazine (http://www.kiwiolsen.net/portrait), and I love it. Also, I absolutely adore reading... more often then not, I'm carrying around a book in my purse. I love taking pictures, and I love making music videos and movie trailers and such. I'm going to be going to college for that in October, actually.

Uhm... let's see... I'm a drummer (hence the user name). Well, I used to be. I was in my high school drum line - I played snare drum - for five years. We were the biggest and best high school percussion in all of our surrounding counties, and I'm extremely proud of that fact. Marching band was my life. I loved every single second of it. Music is a big passion for me.

Other Music: I'm pretty diverse when it comes to music. I'll listen to just about anything. Some of my other favorite bands include The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Breaking Benjamin, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy... I also listen to country, pop, eighties, techno, broadway... like I said, I'm pretty