Post *your* Pictures Part 2

thebrowncoat

The three stages of crab fishing in cornwall:

1. lean right over the edge and nearly fall in.

dscf0430zo0.th.jpg

2. pose for a photo with your crab-fishing amigo and nearly fall in. again.

dscf0428zv0.th.jpg

3. catch crab, and pose for photo whilst being completely terrified.

throw crab back quickly after the shutter has closed and, now expectedly, nearly fall in again.

dscf0439bd9.th.jpg

good times, kids.

:crybad:

:twisted:

And I might add, I don't know why you were terrified of holding those crabs, they're tiny. I picked up this big edible crab once, and even when I held him correctly he still managed to reach around and give me a pinch, the c**t. :-x

:twisted:

And I might add, I don't know why you were terrified of holding those crabs, they're tiny. I picked up this big edible crab once, and even when I held him correctly he still managed to reach around and give me a pinch, the c**t. :-x

Alright alright mr. macho :lol:

I honestly didn't mind the crab i was holding, it was quite a peaceful crab. my friend's, however, had a spacky leg and was just generally the angriest custacean i've ever met (although i can't say i've met all that many). she kept waving it about infront of my face and it freaked me out so much.

Damn animals.

Oh, I might've figured out a way to be able to send you a picture, haha. Can't really yet because of the 'rents, but Mom says it's okay if it's a pen pal.

So...hm....maybe you, Tasha, Bra, and me could be pen pals?