UK support act(s)

jad93

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't be arsed with 2 supports. i hate having to stand there suffering for hours. i don't want you me at six. they're not good.

Yeah I know what you mean but I some of the best gigs I have been to have consisted of 3 or 4 bands but both these bands are spectacularly below average so this could be painful. At the least the Astoria has the nice upstairs bit. Wanna be cool and hang with me and my mate at the bar upstairs and look cool and then just before the more come on we can make our way to the front?

^ aye. she's a snob.

it would be cool if waltz reprise supported :neutral: actually imagine it. they'd steal the show.

what did i just say? :o ahaha.

Yeah I know what you mean but I some of the best gigs I have been to have consisted of 3 or 4 bands but both these bands are spectacularly below average so this could be painful. At the least the Astoria has the nice upstairs bit. Wanna be cool and hang with me and my mate at the bar upstairs and look cool and then just before the more come on we can make our way to the front?

sounds like a plan to me!