UK support act(s)

jad93

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Ha see I wouldn't go and see them now as I thought Santi was a big disappointment. The Hush Sound completely outplayed The Academy Is... Beckett is the most annoying front man ever to watch live.

Haha I prefer Santi...but in general, the way Williams tries to sing with an English accent just pisses me off!

prolly :P

man, i was just on that.. cobra starships myspace :neutral: and they are doing carling and stuff like that, so they will be in the uk. i hope they don't support. not that it really matters, cause i'm not there for the support, lol. but yeah..

Yeah I had a feeling that they may support being a fbr band but I can't really see it though as this tour is a couple of weeks after the Carling weekend. Would be nice to see a good band that don't come over here much support but at the end of the day it's still all about Paramore. I like the upstair bit at the Astoria because it's perfect to chill out and watch the support so it's all good either way.

Well I went to see You Me At 6 last night (no, I haven't had a change of heart about them, I only went cos my friend's band was supporting :P) and I did a bit of investigating, and Josh reckons they are supporting Paramore...God save us all.

he needs to make his fucking mind up he really does.

Well I went to see You Me At 6 last night (no, I haven't had a change of heart about them, I only went cos my friend's band was supporting :P) and I did a bit of investigating, and Josh reckons they are supporting Paramore...God save us all.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well it's true. Swanning around like he's some sort of God haha. I hate how he was like 'IF YOU COME TO THE SHOWS WITH KAT (my friend and his ex-girlfriend) I CAN GET YOU GUESTLIST' as if he even has the right to be piling people up on the guestlist rofl. I was like sorry mate I'm not going with her and I already have tickets :/

Haha Em i text you to tell you they were supporting did you not get it in ITALIA? and yeah i know josh needs to stop choppin and changing.

hahaa

i got your first one!

about the hallelujah vid n thatt

but not the one about anberlin!!

i need to talk to you btww

BE ONLINEEE!

haha

btw those 2 shows are actually gonna be so amazing

im just so excited

some one posted this on punktastic:

LostAlone have confirmed they are playing the following dates with Paramore:

28 Aug 2007 Logo Hamburg, Germany