Baby Names

hayleh

When my sister was at the dentist's office last year she heard a mom call her son and his name was Emery. I think its really cool, also my sister said she wants to name her daughter Eisley. I also want to name my daughter Eisley but my sister want let me. =[

So for a boy I like the name Emery and for a girl Eisley. I find it funny how they are both band names.haha

Oh I like both of those.

i used to know this girl named treasure. i really didn't like her.

At an in-service for my job there was a girl from another pool named Precious. I don't think I'd like to be named that, it's better suited for a dog.

When my sister was at the dentist's office last year she heard a mom call her son and his name was Emery. I think its really cool, also my sister said she wants to name her daughter Eisley. I also want to name my daughter Eisley but my sister want let me. =[

So for a boy I like the name Emery and for a girl Eisley. I find it funny how they are both band names.haha

i was actually sitting thinking about the name eisley earlier! weird. it's a nice one.

i was actually sitting thinking about the name eisley earlier! weird. it's a nice one.

Ha I always I liked the name Eisley and it was the first name I thought of when I opened this thread. I thought it would be a nice name for a girl and that was even before I fell in love with the band. Actually why am I thinking of baby names already:uhh:

Morgan has already been said but i really like that name :D

i'm gonna call my kids really scottish names, because my mum called me and my sister englishy names.she said no one in scotland was called sophie so she liked it and then we moved to england and there are lots of sophie's.LOL.

if i was a boy i was gonna be called Angus =|

If it's a boy:

-Aiden (not only because of the band, it's a cool name)

-Paramore (seriously, I heard about a kid who was named paramore. How cool would that be?)

-Severus (Harry Potter, I don't think I have to explain that further)

If it's a girl.... That's harder. But some names I like are:

-Stella (emo kid #1 around her, but it's a cool name)

-Ariana (Harry Potter)

-Svea (just because I had to)

I suck at names.

-Paramore (seriously, I heard about a kid who was named paramore. How cool

My friend's last name is Paramore, and that's awesome enough in itself, but a first name ? haha. Excellent.

I know for a fact if i have a daughter she'll be called Christine Elizabeth after my mum, the father will have absolutely no say in this ;D

I've never really considered guys names, although i do like Zanis or Brendon.

I'm unsure of their surnames, but i know a family that lives about 5 minutes down the road from here who have named their kids Tintin Jellybean and Tallula Littlebear.

How awesome ?!

hahaha, man. that's unfortunate.

FRANKLIN!

My Auntie had a baby girl and she named her Erin. It's a cool name but it's not very cute lol. I think they should have named her Rikku, Caroline, Lilia or something like that.

My favourite girl names include Rita, Katrina, Kairra, Hayley and Kiara. And Kikie lol.

Boys names probably Zack, Sam, Wayne, Shuyin and Adrian ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Baby names... my best friend thought that she was pregnant a while back.

I decided to start coming up with a bunch of baby names just in case she was.

It turns out she wasn't so now I have a bunch of names still floating around in my head...

If it's a girl... Lily, Angeline, Samantha or Amber.

If it's a boy... Benjamin, Micah, Ian or Michael.

I don't know why but I've always liked those names... :)