The most embarasing thing you have done...

Wish_On_A_Star

I can think of a few haha but I think this probably one of the worst.

I was waiting for the bus doors to open to get off at my stop on the way to school and it was in the middle of winter and very icy. I didnt see the icy floor as I stepped off the bus and slid straight across it, falling straight out of the bus doors onto my backside and even span as I slid. :rotfl: I just sat there completly mortified as everyone watched totally shocked and then burst out laughing... so embarasing having to listen to about 20 girls from another school chant 'hahahaha she dropped!!!!' and my sister didnt even bother to pick me up! SO EMBARASING...:oops:

Anyway... so what have you guys done??

ahahaha, gutted! :(

oh like my first day of high school i was all nervous and stuff, walking down a big flight of stairs when i slipped and went flying down THEM ALL. it was funny cause i was like, sitting on my bag, sliding down the stairs, and everybody was howling. so embarassing.

i always fall actually. even to this day.

few months ago, i got off the bus while it was still moving and tripped and fell, then a few weeks later, getting off the same bus.. the driver shouts STOP! and i turned round and a motorbike was coming towards me, and stopped RIGHT AT MY FACE. so creepy by the way. that was more of a near death experience to be honest, but it was still embarassing haha.

then.. getting the coach back from paramore, i tried to duck under a barrier thingy, ya know.. the ones they put up at bus stations and airports and stuff? anyway, i ducked under it but my backpack got caught on it and it took me down. i was just lying there flat on my back lol'ing. i lay there for a few minutes til my red face went away. it was quite bad.

I just do embarassing things all the time...

But it also means other people get a laugh out of it so it's okay

I don't know about the most probably the Ice Cream thingy but i've told that to many times

The last embarassing thing i did though was ummm...

Step in some kind of poo at a certain persons house haha

Well in their garden, in my socks and i had to wash it off

I thought it was a good start to the day :]

Two points last year in drama, one where we were testing the lights for or play so I had to run around the room to see how they looked on people. I forgot that running on lino in socks doesn't work very wall, tried to turn to fast and slid straight over sideways, then got up and kept running while everyone else in the room was laughing at me.

The other tim,e we were in one of the other romms, I'd been sitting in a weird position and my foot was numb, but like to the point where I didn't realise it was numb, so I tried to get up, and because it was numb I didn't realise it wasn't at the point that I could stand up yet, because the sole of my foot was at an angle to the ground.

I tried to put my weight on it and fell straight back down on the ground, then flopped like a fish for a moment while I tried to work out what had happened.

I just do embarassing things all the time...

But it also means other people get a laugh out of it so it's okay

I don't know about the most probably the Ice Cream thingy but i've told that to many times

The last embarassing thing i did though was ummm...

Step in some kind of poo at a certain persons house haha

Well in their garden, in my socks and i had to wash it off

I thought it was a good start to the day :]

Ooooh you havent told me about the ice cream thing... I dont think haha.

Yes that poo thing AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rotfl:

seems like everyone ends up falling over and Hayley and I are obviously accident prone on buses, I also fall down the stairs on double decker buses.

the last day before christmas break after school,

i was standing outside with my friends in the bus area. i was wearing this santa claus hat one of them had given me. then he took it and him and my other friend were throwing it back and forth, the whole 'monkey in the middle' thing. then they took it and ran so i started chasing them. my pants were longer than usual that day, so (of course) i trip on them and fall flat on my face in front of almost half the school. now i usually dont get embarassed like that, but that day i was mortified.

another time was when we were on our way to lunch and the path we take involves us going us this sorta hill thing. we were playing around and the all of a sudden i fall back and tumble down the hill.

another time was when me and my friend had to pee really really bad and we finally saw this one chick come out of the bathroom and she started running towards it. once again, i had on long pants so i held them up started running too but then i saw these dudes i knew so i wasnt paying attention and let go of my pants and i tripped and fell on my face again. but that time i got a big ol scrape on my knee and i was laughing so hard i could barely move.

Ooooh you havent told me about the ice cream thing... I dont think haha.

Yes that poo thing AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rotfl:

seems like everyone ends up falling over and Hayley and I are obviously accident prone on buses, I also fall down the stairs on double decker buses.

I will tell you sometime, i'm sure i must of but maybe not haha...it's stupid

Okay okay even i found it a little funny but it was dead embarassing

I will tell you sometime, i'm sure i must of but maybe not haha...it's stupid

Okay okay even i found it a little funny but it was dead embarassing

Yes it was embarasing but you learned 2 things that day...

1. Look where you are walking

2. How to wash socks

:rotfl:

hahahaha but I am sorry for my neighbours cat poop in my garden, I didnt know it was there :( I will check the patio before you come round next time hahahaha but the little beast may plant one there while im fetching you from the station lol

my bus related one:

Me and Patricia were standing by the doors, due to the heat on the bus, we were both leaning on the doors, talking to Hawah facing us, no one pressed the bell. So we didn't think of moving, the next thing I know is that i've landed my butt on the gypsy heap. Whats worse is patricia landed face down. And these two big guys in year 11 from another school fell ontop of us. Everyone was laughing :(

Oh then theres going up on assembly and tripping up the stairs on the stage, infront of 1000 pupils.

Forgetting my piece at yr6 leavers so everyone but me and my mum just noticed 3 pages were missing from the piece and it was really quick.

oh and many more

Many embarrassing moments for me. Most of which were in college, I haven't done anything too embarrassing lately...

First one was on the bus to college. Usually the bus would have been a double decker, but it was just a normal bus so it was packed full and there was literally nowhere to stand. So I was standing right next to the driver's door at the front of the bus and had nothing to hold onto... which was stupid of me, but I thought "Meh I can stand on a moving bus" but it turned out that I couldn't. The bus turned a corner sharply, and I went flying. I spun around a full 360 degrees and landed on my mate's lap (he was sitting down) :oops:

The other time, I didn't really have much control over. We were walking down to the shops from the college, and the rubbish hadn't been collected from outside the houses. There were four of us, all walking along in a line and I was on the end. One of my mates pushed another mate into me, and I fell onto about four or five black bags. That was a bit funny, cause I actually went down kind of slow motion... into the bags... not intentionally though.

Yes it was embarasing but you learned 2 things that day...

1. Look where you are walking

2. How to wash socks

:rotfl:

hahahaha but I am sorry for my neighbours cat poop in my garden, I didnt know it was there :( I will check the patio before you come round next time hahahaha but the little beast may plant one there while im fetching you from the station lol

Haha oh i did learn them things yes...

Although i still don't think i've mastered looking where i'm walking

Wait a minute neither have you, seeing as you're the one always tripping up :]

That's no excuse anyway haha i said i would walk to your house if you wanted

But then you insisted on coming to get me so yeah...i'm passing the blame again haha

^ Yes I am always tripping up lol you should cut your legs down theyre too long to keep up with when Im walking next to you :P joking hehe

Are you inclining that if you walked to my house instead of me picking you up, I could have cleaned up the cat poop that I didnt know was there? hahahaha. For that, I am going to tell the cat with my magical cat talk to poop there again so you can tred in it with your sock hahahaha :twisted:

Im joking, I wouldnt do that :kiss:

^ Haha well sorry for having long legs, i did shorten my stride for you

But then i forgot, so that's probably why it still happens, i will have to learn to walk Jennifer pace

Well kinda, but then i would have probably trodden on something else that was there

I'll just remeber to wear shoes next time i venture out into your garden :]

• 2 weeks later...
once, i choked on a peppermint during state testing.

but i won't go into details. xP

ahaha. i remember that. it was quite funny until i realized she was actually choking for real.

one time, my preacher and his family were staying at my house while their air conditioner was getting fixed. and my preacher will embarass anyone when they do something stupid. all the adults were sitting at the kitchen table and i leaned over in the sink because there were tea bags in there. and i was like "these smell good. are they sweet tea bags?" i felt like an idiot after i realized what i said.

it was quite embarassing.