Dreams About Paramore

My para-dream:

I went to see paramore live and I got hayley's autograph and her phone number and i called her and she asked me out and i was like ok. so she went on a date with me and josh got mad and tried to beat me up and hayley jumped on his back beat him up and then me and hayley went to a hotel and one thing led to another.

:rotfl:

And so we went out for 2 years and i turned 15 and hayley was 21 and we got married and had babies.

My para-dream:

I went to see paramore live and I got hayley's autograph and her phone number and i called her and she asked me out and i was like ok. so she went on a date with me and josh got mad and tried to beat me up and hayley jumped on his back beat him up and then me and hayley went to a hotel and one thing led to another.

And so we went out for 2 years and i turned 15 and hayley was 21 and we got married and had babies.

what? how can you guys have a babies??

ahahahaha

breana, your dream is so unbelieveable. :rotfl:

I had one last night.

So, I was sitting on the floor, by myself, in this bowling alley brushing my hair. All of a sudden Hayley runs up to me and says, "Let's Go!" I get up and say, "Wait, I have to go to the restroom first." We both head off to the restroom and when I come out, I walk up to Hayley and she takes off running. I run after her and we start a game of tag. She runs around this huge machine thing and then through a turnstile. I get stuck in the turnstile running after her. I finally free myself and start chasing after her again. As I'm running after her, these two guys are cleaning the floor and they throw a bucket of water at my feet. Me and Hayley look at the guys and one of them says, "Sorry, it's just water." I shrug and Hayley takes off again and then my alarm woke me up.

My para-dream:

What an awkward story to tell you're children when they grow up...

"Uncle James? Why do we have two mommies?"

"What's a lesbian?"

• 1 month later...

the other night i had a dream about paramore. somewhat.

i had a big piece of glass stuck in my toe and i couldnt get it out. and hayley was all worried about me and she was so concerned! she took me to the hospital and was right there the whole time. and we talked and laughed after that. she hugged me. hahaha. she was so NICE! it was so funny. jeremy said something too, but idont remember. and josh was concerned too if i remember corrently. zac, was just sitting there hahahahah!