Dreams About Paramore

laughing is good for soul!

the last time I last really hard (except whenever I saw No_Sir! 's sig) was whenever my best friend was describing his broken microwave and he said he opened a bag of popcorn and he said "Hell was roaring out!" I couldn't breathe for like 15 minutes, it was ridiculous!

ok last night a had a paramoree dreamm =]

ok so me and my sister, casey, went to a BBQ at hayleys house. and i skipped over to hayley and i was like "heyy, hayley! i am courtney!" then she said "hey.." then casey and i went inside to get something then i came out side. and hayley ran up to me and hooked arms with me and goes "look at those people over there, they all wear the same outfitts to partys cause they dont feel like buying new ones..." i laughed cause the ladys had these hidious denim outfitts hahaha. then i saw zac who was right next to them getting potatos to eat. and i was really mad i didnt get to talk to him in my dream hahahaha

My dream...was just too confusing.

I don't even know why Hayley was wearing a costume.

Then I saw this band, coming up in a box...and they were screaming, it was like...4 men...just...in some box with wheels....screaming like a heavy metal band....and they called themselves Flyleaf. I was like "WTF...this is Flyleaf, what?"

But before all that I remember sitting with a crowd. Hayley was giving out candy canes or some piece of chocolate, idk. Then I got down with this other random girl and Hayley hugged us both.

I woke up and I was like wtf was that o.o

My dream...was just too confusing.

I don't even know why Hayley was wearing a costume.

Then I saw this band, coming up in a box...and they were screaming, it was like...4 men...just...in some box with wheels....screaming like a heavy metal band....and they called themselves Flyleaf. I was like "WTF...this is Flyleaf, what?"

But before all that I remember sitting with a crowd. Hayley was giving out candy canes or some piece of chocolate, idk. Then I got down with this other random girl and Hayley hugged us both.

I woke up and I was like wtf was that o.o

I've seen flyleaf, they play in bigger and bigger boxes the farther into their set they get. They rolled over my toe though...

yea i had a dream w/ them in it once...

me hayley and josh were in my room and josh was messin with an acoustic guitar...

hayley and i were having the most engaging conversation...

i was sitting on my bed with josh and hayley was sitting on the floor with her head against my leg...

we were just hanging out really

best dream ever...

i had one the night i seen brand new for the first time back in december. i was just really getting into paramore and listening to them nonstop. well anyway once the concert was over i was kinda disappointed in the setlist so i went to bed and had this dream that i was back at the concert and paramore was there so i went up and talked to them and i guess they seen the disappointment on my face cause they asked what was wrong and i told em i was disappointed in the performance so they said they play a good show and then they did