Dreams About Paramore

no comment bout the bunny dream xD

i once was online late bc i was bored and my parents were at a late-night party

i was looking at paramore pictures and i guess i got my dream from the one with the cake-eating one

so in the dream we're eating....well...squishing cake into our mouths and then zac jumps on the table and say something with pie

and i start laughing and something happens and the table falls, so jer and josh are still stuffing their faces and hayley just sits there like "whoa" x]

somethin else happened...but i cnt remember Dx

i cant remember them

but all i know

is that all my dreams are messed up :neutral:

and not.. sane.

haha

i'm always having them, so i'll rob have one tonight.

ill wake up after its finished at write it down .

ive been doing that lately, its weird.

I doubt any of your Paramore dreams are as crazy as the one I had this morning. As soon as I woke up I typed it up. Don't know if I should post though because it's entirely too long and I will seem completely nuts.

• 2 weeks later...

ive had a new paramore dream like every night since i went to the concert. but last nights was cool.

i was first row at a concert, there was a HUGE stage, and i was so close to hayley. and she came to the edge and like waved at me and my sister. and then like zac jumps off the stage and i got his autograph. and then they had this game and there were index cards throughout the whole venue and hayley would say "ok go!" and we'd all have to find one that had a pic of a sun on it. and whoever finds it gets an autograph.

so the game ended and then out of absolutely nowhere Tila Taquila walks out and i scream "tila taquila!" and she looks and was like "aw twins!" (cuz me and my sister are twins)

and then she walked away and the dream ended.

well I have two one from the day before I went to my first Paramore concert, and the other ones from the night after. so ok heres the first one

I walked into the fan club meet and greet and everyone wuz just chillin then Taylor walked in and tripped on something, and everyone ran over to help him up and he was yelling really loudly MY ARM MY ARM so we called an ambulance and they said he wouldn't be able to play the show so Hayley turned to me and said could u play for us tonight, and i said shure but how did u know I play guitar , and she said I just know things, so we all did the meet and greet and after it was over they took me backstage and made shure I knew everything, and I did i even the new version of My Heart wich I had never heard before. So I played the show , and after the show they said hey u know we could use a 3rd guitarist would u like to join the band , and I ofcourse said yes and then I woke up.

So now for the one after the show. At first I thought this was a nightmare but it turned out to be good.

During the meet and greet this guy walked in. pointed a gun and told everybofy to get up against the wall, except Hayley, so everybody did and he said, now dont no body move or shes dead. So nobody moved and then all the suden I jump off the wall and knock over the guy and punched him in the face, then he shot my hand, then I punched him again and stole his gun. Then the cops showed up and took the guy away, and the ambulance showed up and patched up my hand.And after all the excitement was over the guys came over to me and were like WOW!!! that was amazing and walked off, then Hayley came over and said UR My HERO I LOVE U!!!!, and then i woke up. Man I wish dreams would come true except I could do without my hand getting shot and everybody almost getting killed

• 2 weeks later...

i had a weird dream about paramore a few nights ago...

they came over my house for like 2 minutes and then left and got into this black car down the road. my sister went with them but i was still in the house. so i ran out to the car before they drove away. and then suddenly we were on a rollercoaster, and i asked for hayley's autograph and she signed a piece of paper while we were on the rollercoaster.

then me & hayley were randomly in a hotel room and she said "it's hot as hell in here" and i said "yeah it is"

=)) i have really strange dreams that make no sense

i had a dream about a week ago that i was going to a pmore show. i was really excited and then found out the venue was right across from my house (weird)

but then we were driving to the venue from a restaurant and this random woman was driving but she was in the backseat :neutral:

then my alarm went off before i could get to the concert...

I had a dream the night before the Philly concert that i was dropped off at the concert, and then 10 minutes before the meet and greet i realized i forgot my photo I.D, ticket, and proof email, and i had no time to get it.:( That would have sucked if that really happened.

i have dreams about bands all the time. i had a dream this one time, i went to a unbelievebly small breaking benjamin concert and met all the guys except aaron (which is very odd saying he is the one i have the hotts for). and i had my red digital camera with me, and i got a picture with mark [the bass player] and then i took a few more pics of him and then he looks at one of the pics i took and said "boy, you got some great pictures of me! (sarcasticly)" and then i met the others and got a picture with all of them(except aaron)....i have NO IDEA how i remembered all that hahahhaa!

and then of course i have had a bunch of dreams about me and aaron without the band, no details! ;-):rotfl:

and i had my first dream about zac a couple of nights ago...but i dont remember alot about it, i just remember me and zac were on a couch. lol

last night i had a dream we went fishing in the mediteranean

nd poor (and lucky) hayley caught a HUUUUUUUGE fish

(and huge as in, like, stopping poverty forever huge)

and we managed to get a huge dump truck which carried the fish to hook onto the back of our little speed boat, and we dragged it back to the shore.

then we cut the fish up with a chainsaw, whilst all of us were wearing them white all-in-one cleaning suits (like in them shows that clean peoples disgusting houses) and we were like

'YEAHHH, LETS DO THIS SHIZZ'

n we gave it all to the people in third world countries, and the world was saved!

then we did a huge gig with me and my band as support, and paramore as the main one,

raised enough money for them,

and we then later went on to built houses for them. :D!

i was actually so chuffed with that dream, hahahaa :mrgreen: