Pics for a calendar

Wish_On_A_Star

I dunno if this is the right area to put this but oh well...

Some of you will know that I am designing some merchandise for a school project promoting paramorefans.com and a calendar will be one of the things I produce.

Could any of you guys help me by finding pictures that would be quite cool for calendar pages. It would be great if they would fit with one of the months like maybe the clothes they are wearing or where they are eg. thick jackets for december... i dunno. It would also be a good idea to enclude Paramore from right at the beginning until now.

Soooo... if you guys find any suitable pics, could they be quite large as Im not sure how big I want to make the calendar yet, could you tell me which month it would be good for, any other pics I could put with it like blend together and any captions I should enclude.

Its gonna be a while till I need to start putting this together but I thought I should start now so Ive got it all sorted :) thanks

• Like 2

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c140/stephler88/DSC00501.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/aarocks20/Paramore/paramore68.jpg

I thought one of those two might be good to remember their t-shirt and jeans era.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/aarocks20/Paramore/paramore96.jpg To do with Emergeny

And maybe have a picture of each band mate by themselves for their birthday month? September december february june.

I might find more..

^ Thanks! :) I like the second one I think its a great picture but unfortuately its out of focus :( I love the third one though, would be great on the cover :D

I would prefer pictures that are really clear and crisp with good lighting and focus as I was hoping to get it looking quite 'glossy' I dunno if that makes sence but if anyone has the second one that isnt blury, I would love it.

gaaasspppp... I WANT A PARAMORE CALENDAR!

And I think it'd be a way cool idea to start the year with really early pictures and go to recent ones.. Like.. Pressure era to now... It'd be way spiffy...

Or maybe do collages rather than trying to just pick 12 or how ever many you'd need for the amount of months used...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!????? why do you do this to me? If you had to put that pic of me there you could at least resized the thing first, its HUGE!!! blimey!!!!!!!....... And what have I got to do with a Paramore calendar?

blah, u look good tho! lol right under lara crofts crotch! :P

[i was just going thought my photobucket n this appeared! hehe sorry!]

atleast im helping! shhhh ;)

Dude, I think a GREAT December one would be the one with Hayley and the giant bow... If anyone knows what I'm talking about..

But it sucks that it's only Hayley and not the rest of the band, so that kind of doesn't work--too bad...

dude iknow exaclty what pic ur talking about...shoot and i just sent it to someone but now idk where to find it.