Hair dye.

theusedgurl150

Okay so i kind of have a couple of questions.

It's about dying my hair like Hayley's.

Does anyone know what exact color Hayley's hair is at this moment?

Does anyone have some great pictures i could take to the solon?

And will her hair look good on me? considering that i am hispanic.

i will be greatful if anyone could answer these.

Hayley looks good with any color in her hair it seems. Whenever she dyed her hair to orange-yellow-ish, it makes her look more womanly then girly to me for some reason. Like, she matured with her voice and her physical appearance.

It looks like she has power orange in her hair but it really depends on the lighting. Your best bet is probably asking her what she has in her hair herself.

p.s. If you still can't seem to get exactly the hair color or cuts as her, just improvise! That's what I did when I wanted my hair like Jade Puget's from AFI.

• 3 weeks later...

Hayley's hair is- TOP: orange UNDERNEATH & PART OF THE SIDES: bleach BACK: yellow

and her hair is thinned out (my friend said) and its extremely choppy layered. my friend's hair is cut like her's but only bleached the top.

i think it should match your skin tone. but you should check with your hair dresser first because they know best. hecks they went to school for it! so yeahh.. ohh and you should definately mix your own style into it.. because it is YOUR hair.. not Hayley's. :)