Kelly effin Clarkson

Rogue Ninja

aha yeah me too. i heard about that, and i was like danggg i cannot wait to hear irvine, and sure enough its my favorite song lol. oh and they have the chords up on ultimate-guitar.com already.. sooo happy

i dont know if my december is doing too bad.. its very different though so it might turn away some of thee umm.. less rock lovers fans i suppose. but its amazing so i think more people should buy it.. and kelly wrote just about every song on there.

she did write every song on there!

thats what the who falling out with her management (then sacking them) was about... they wouldnt give her as much freedom as she wanted... but she did her thing and said "i dont care if i sell 100 records, im making the music i want"

i have so much respect for her.

irivine is amazazing! chivas is pretty awesome too!

her vocals in sober are amazing! in maybe too!

love this entire album waaaay more than breakway!

im so glad that paramore fans are supporting kelly! =]

• 4 weeks later...
i heard she's sorted things out with her manager now.

well, no she sacked her manager.

She has a new tempory manager now, its Reba McEntire's husband (reba and kelly are dead close)

but she did sort things out with her label, well Clive Davis.

they had fallen out, he didnt like MD, as he said there wasnt enough "radio friendly" hits that are "future singles".

He offered her $10 million to put more pop songs on MD, songs she didnt write herself, but she refused his offer and countinued with what she wanted - to make the album more rock than pop, which is about her, with songs she wrote.

But now they've made up, shes agreed to start working on a new album, with more "radio friendly" up beet songs for her next album, which is due to be released late 2008.

And Clive agreed to continue to support the release of My December.

Oh and her previously cancled MD tour is coming up at the end of the year!!! :D :D :D

Kelly Rox, Luvs her:mrgreen: But we can all relax, its actually false that Kelly was gonna be recording a more 'pop' album for 2008, she said she has no plans to start recording anything anytime soon, she said so on a canadian interview with canadian idol host ben mulrooney. i was like yay!! :mrgreen: