HMV MANCHESTER INSTORE

Jessnesss

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the HMV to the student Union building it will taken an average walker i would say 20 to 30 mins. so say they start at 5:40 because of some delay which is likely that means they will finish at what? 6:10. Back to the union for 6:40, and by that time Scenesville will have taken to the line " because they are such big fans.:roll: But seeing Paramore play 3 times in 2 days is a must really.

( there is probably loads of spelling mistakes in there but can't be botherd to proof read )

It's best to get their way before 9 like at 6 or 7 and you have to get a wrist band or you can't go to the signing.

You sure? All the instores that I have gone to in London, I just pop into the Virgin or HMV on my way to my office at around 9.20am and pick up a wristband without any trouble.

I think its going to be proper heaving with people tbh, since the manchester show is such a small venue and it sold out really fast i can just imagine all the people who didnt get tickets going to the hmv thing. Then with people who are going to the show aswel, its guna be chaos.

^ Not really. Most of the gigs I have been to lately the support haven't really been my cup of tea so we either go a pub or stay round the venue bar untill the main act come on and then work our way to the front. There is nothing worse than standing in a queue with hundreds of teeny scene kids.

^ i feel bad pushing in though. i mean, i can't say i've not done it, but it's usually for a band i'm not that arsed about. with paramore i like to make sure i'm at the front.. if i want to be. so i q most of the day. it's a bit shite if it's raining or that, but it can still be a laugh and ya meet lots of new people. don't think i'll be doing it this yr though. maybe for a few of the shows, but not all.

i just, i try not to push about anymore and stuff.. cause i know how much is pisses me off when people do it to me. especially after experiencing q'ing for about 10 hours and then having somebody ram into the back of you and squishing their disgusting hand into your face to try and steal your spot.. even though they'd clearly been in the pub all day and just appeared. it's not very nice.

(i will totally end up doing that to somebody this time around, so i don't know why i just typed that bit serious spiel, lol) :P

^ Oh no I don't push my way down the front as that is just rude but I just make my way down there. That pisses me off the most, esp at the Underworld gig when you had all them twats push through all the little kids to get to the front. I know it must suck for the people that do queue up for hours but at the end of the day it's their choice and it's not first come first serve. I used to do it in my early days but then I realised that there is no point in wasting my time queuing.