HMV MANCHESTER INSTORE

Jessnesss

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw.. do u rekon we'd like b able to take pictures wid them whilst theyre signing. or is tht doubtful cuz thered b big ques n ppl waitin, etc etc.. :shifty:

You probably won't be able to go behind the table and get a picture but if you lean across the table real quick you should be allowed.

ya never know though :D if you wait like.. at the back of the q, there won't be a q that you'd be holding up if you asked for a picture then.

haha. if i do tht itd jus b my luck tho. the handful of ppl infront of me ll b the last 1s they can c for the nite before paramore gets rushed off to the academy :lol:

I just got some more info on this...

Basically, it's 300 capacity, but obviously some of that will be competition winners so there won't necessarily be 300 wristbands. There has been ALOT of interest, the only band who got this much interest apparently was McFly (LOL). Usually they would give out 2 wristbands per person but this time it is likely to be just 1 per person because of the huge demand.

That's pretty much it really!