New MTV Footage!

tragedienne

wait so you guys already have the new stuff? Like the one where they fish a leg out of the lake and when zac tips the bear.

I'm ripping those from my dvd right now.. so let me know. ;-)

No, we definitely don't...so if you have a file of that that you want to give us to upload to the media page...well, we'd probably love you forever :)

I can't believe you recorded all this yourself...wow. That's amazing. Thank you!!!

No, we definitely don't...so if you have a file of that that you want to give us to upload to the media page...well, we'd probably love you forever :)

I can't believe you recorded all this yourself...wow. That's amazing. Thank you!!!

Well I've got the file I uploaded to youtube that has a bunch of the new stuff combined.. or would you want them all separate?

Well I've got the file I uploaded to youtube that has a bunch of the new stuff combined.. or would you want them all separate?

Either one would be great...the combined one would be really cool to post for people to download...and if you have the separate ones too, we could post those as well. But if you only have it as one combined file, that would be awesome to have - don't go to the trouble of splitting them all up. I think it's awesome just to watch them all in a row like that.

Thank you!!!

Either one would be great...the combined one would be really cool to post for people to download...and if you have the separate ones too, we could post those as well. But if you only have it as one combined file, that would be awesome to have - don't go to the trouble of splitting them all up. I think it's awesome just to watch them all in a row like that.

Thank you!!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1he01g

wow last night during the hills i got like ten phones calls nd texts for different ppl tellin me paramore has been on commercials nd stuff i was like wow. but i like the one commercial with jeremy and zac goin up to that fake bear in the woods haha =]

i have a feeling that the crushcrushcrush live video will be used as the US 2nd single. Like hallelujah, it is live footage, but with the recordered track dubbed over the top, same as 'all we know' too.....its a possibility

That'd be so cool if they made another video and used some footage from the MTV commercials in it. :D