new livejournal post - 8.13.07

lavina15

Yeah...that's awesome that they mentioned Kristina...and it definitely shows how, even as busy as they are, they're still taking time to read what the fans are writing...which is awesome :)

Oh, and Sunny Day Real Estate is every bit as good as Hayley says, if you've never checked them out...

And I would DIE for a Paramore/NFG/Eisley tour :)

Oh, I forgot to mention that one of Sherri's journals mentioned she and Stacy hung out with Paramore on one of their days off when they went up to see her hubby Chad. She said that they were sweet.

I think that would be a pretty dang cool tour too-- if they wanted to do a friends and family tour that would be really easy to set up. Schedules would probably be the only conflict.

Also, Sunny Day Real Estate is the best emo band that ever existed and the purist one as well. I love Jeremy Enigk; his voice is soooo beautiful and mesmerizing. Maybe someday in the future they will reunite and do a tour. That would be lovely.

Awww, it's incredibly sweet of them to mention Kristina ^^

Sunny Day Real Estate = Osmness. I agree with Caley, Jeremy's vocals are so charming and pretty.

Fo' real! He's probably my favorite male vocalist besides Thom Yorke... but Jeremy is probably on more than Thom (he can be hit or miss). So it's a no brainer who has more skill in controlling their voice.

EDIT: As for the ever mysterious Michael, maybe he's a roadie?

Fo' real! He's probably my favorite male vocalist besides Thom Yorke... but Jeremy is probably on more than Thom (he can be hit or miss). So it's a no brainer who has more skill in controlling their voice.

EDIT: As for the ever mysterious Michael, maybe he's a roadie?

Dude! I love you! XD THOM YORKE IS AMAZING <3 I love him. Haha. Um... 'kay, back on topic. Livejournal posts are cool. Yeah...