Laguna Beach

chadillac182

yeah. you're behind. paramore is on like every single commercial on mtv this week. its almost kind of getting annoying, honestly... errrr

haha agreed. I was watching Room 401 (lmao it's so bad) in between Criss Angel commercials, and like every commercial from 401, like 4 in a row had Misery Business in it...I was like "YOU'RE GONNA MAKE THEM HAVE FANGIRLS WHO LIKE ONE SONG! STOPPPPPPPP" haha

Ahhh the MTV commercials. They're adoreable. And I love them to death.

HOWEVER...

I thought MTV was promoting them CORRECTLY, which is new for them, lol...

Thennnn the horror hit me--

I saw that they started to blend them into their commercials for their shitty shows, I literally got sick to my stomach... Now all the teenies and peppy girls that make it their life to not miss an episode of The Hills or their other shitty new show (that's basically the same thing, just with different character names) will be trying to lay claim to Paramore... And then the true fans will catch flack for listening to them because they'll look like sell-outs because all of the snooty kids will claim them.

Don't get me wrong, all of the exposure is AMAZING for them, I just REALLY REALLY wish they had stuck to the JUST Paramore commercials... Not the Paramore/Newport Harbor commercials.

*dies.*

I just want to say that personally I'm so excited about all the promo MTV has been doing for them. I've been trying to get my friend Helen to like pmore forever and yesterday she goes "Yeah I kinda like paramore now, I've seen the MTV commercials and they seem like so much fun, so I listened to them and I really like them". I can't tell you how excited I was. They've been a little indie band for a long time, and I think they've paid their dues. Nobody deserves this more than them.