RIOT! in HMV

i already got it but at that price, i might buy another copy cos i've got an american version, haven't bought it in the uk yet.

lol, i dont see the point though, u get nothing extra with the UK ones, its a shame, cause all of the bonus songs r awesome arent they :grin:

mind you, a little more support for the band if u do, so why not, and it is a kick ass CD

Bastard. It cost me around £16 to get them to import All We Know when it came out.

I got AWKIF quite a while ago in HMV for £6 i think but it was ages after it came out.

I always do that, I hardly ever buy CDs when they first come out cause Ive never got much money and I need it for other things. I usually borrow a friends and rip it to my MP3 and then buy the CD when I can afford it cause I like to have my own :)

lol, i dont see the point though, u get nothing extra with the UK ones, its a shame, cause all of the bonus songs r awesome arent they :grin:

mind you, a little more support for the band if u do, so why not, and it is a kick ass CD

yeah the bonus tracks are awesome but i decided to help the band a bit, brought another copy, £7.95. what a bargain!