Photography Passes

exit_152

I was just wondering if anyones had a photo pass for a Paramore show, who did you contact to get it?

I'm hoping to get one for one of the London shows next month and usually I ring up the venue and ask but I know the Astoria just tells you to talk to the shows promoters and then refuses to give you the promoters details so you're back at square one.

Otherwise, I was wondering if anyone has an email for their management or someone please?

Thanks!

quick qestion. what are you using for our photography pass for. liek a news paper?

cuz in my school they have like a Local section in the school paper (like wats fun stuff is going. festivals, shows, ect.) and i would always luv to do one on a show at the house of blues (preferably paramore) but how would i be able to get a pass

I was just wondering if anyones had a photo pass for a Paramore show, who did you contact to get it?

I'm hoping to get one for one of the London shows next month and usually I ring up the venue and ask but I know the Astoria just tells you to talk to the shows promoters and then refuses to give you the promoters details so you're back at square one.

Otherwise, I was wondering if anyone has an email for their management or someone please?

Thanks!

I think the London show passes have already gone. It's still worth a try though

Thank you very much.I know I'm a bit late but the friend that said she'd come to both shows with me now only wants to go to one so I figured I'd shoot for a pass so I'm not bumming around on my own so much!

I haven't actually got a website in the moment, it's in the process of being made but at the moment I'm in Singapore & stuff I need is on my computer at home. There's two shows so I might still have a chance.

The idea of the site though is primarily to promote my photography but also to get the press people on my side by doing a write up of the show & handing out shit loads of flyers before the gig.

does anyone know who i would get in contact with for a Philly show, or is it the same person for all

You'll need to get in touch with their publicist, and she will only give you one if you're a legitimate member of the media. It's not the same one as for the U.K. but it's really easy to find the info if you just look.