My pics and review from 2/17/06 Nashville, TN show

XParamoreFanX

Nashville, Tennessee

------------------------

We got to Exit In at 5:30 pm, doors opened at 6. We were like at the front of the line, which was awesome. Once the doors opened, I ran to the front of the stage, and just stood there for agesssss.. lol. At 7, the first band started playing, which.. I didn't like them at all lol. So then there was another band, which I didn't like them either lol. Then Halifax played.. which was AWESOME.. there was TONS of moshing.. lol it was crazy. Haha but during the tim Halifaz played, Hayley stood like really close to me watching them Then a band called Keating came on.. and I didn't really like them either haha. Finally.. at about 10, Paramore came on So the band started playing, then Hayley walked out and stood by the drums there and started All We Know, and then she came over and sang. WOW.. It was AMAZING! Hayley was so close to me.. I could her foot or something. I had my phone and mp3 player set on the stage, Hayley almost stepped on them lol. But yeah.. during My Heart, the very last song, she told us we could go crazy, but to try and not kill eachother.. lol that we all care about eachother LOL. I think the only reason she said that was because we were all getting killed by the moshing.. there was tons of that in Paramore too LOL. Well.. during the complete show.. Hayley probably told us she loved us like 6 or 7 times.. it was amazing. So, after the show, I hung out close to the backstage enterance, and then Hayley and here little sister walk out (Aww Hayley's sis is adorable.. has the same hair style and color as Hayley's hair... she looked about 8 or 9) So I go up to Hayley, and ask her if she'd sign something, and she told me that we could all walk together to the merch table, where she'd hang out. So we did that.. and people kept bombarding her with stuff for her to sign. So.. I again walked up to her, and I guess she remembered me.. she said she was sorry that she didn't get to sign it back there by the stage. So yeah.. I got the whole band's autograph.. and then I asked Hayley if she was gonna stay after and take pics, she said that she could get us to take a pic now, but like everybody was standing there lol.. Then she couldn't fin the whole band lol so she told me that me and her could get a pic then.. so me and Hayley took a pic together She told me I could stay later for a pic with the whole band, but I was seriously worn out, so me and my mom left. It was an awesome night, the best night of my life probably :D

Here's a few pics, sorry that they're big.

Paramore014.jpg

Paramore013.jpg

Paramore020.jpg

Paramore021.jpg

The rest of the pics can be found here: http://photobucket.com/albums/e397/butchfreaktn/Paramore/