i wonder...

xmurderxlovex

No one I know has ever heard of AWKIF, but most of my friends now like Paramore because of 'Misery Business' like a lot of you are saying... it doesn't annoy me or anything though really.

All I care about is that there are still people like me and you guys, who have been a fan of them since the beginning... but even if people are now liking them even if it's just for Misery Business that can't be all bad... I mean, they do LIKE them.

I agree with most of you, I can see how it can be annoying.

A fan is fan.

Just because they don't don't go all fangirl/fanboi crazy over them like half the people here doesn't mean they can't like the band, or aren't a "true" fan. If they genuinely like the music then they're a fan. Period. Who cares if there level of fandom doesn't reach epic proportions where they have to know every little thing about each member and have hundreds of pictures saved to their computer. Wft is that?

This isn't the first thread like this I've seen on this board. A lot of you sound very bitter about Paramore making it big and them not being this little group that that only you and not to many people knew about.

Exactly.

I dont see whats all this hate.

Seriously you cant expect someone to know everything about a band or know all the lyrics.

i agree you dont expect everyone to know everything about the band and all their lyrics and stuff...just dont like them because there on mtv or a countdown or because there popular, like them for the music. and dont be obsessed with them one day to turn around and diss them the next.

i agree you dont expect everyone to know everything about the band and all their lyrics and stuff...just dont like them because there on mtv or a countdown or because there popular, like them for the music. and dont be obsessed with them one day to turn around and diss them the next.

aha forsuree.

first thing i ever saw from paramore was the video for Pressure. after that the only reason i looked into the band was cause I thought Hayley was hot.

wow. thats a great example of what

a true fan is. =]]

im pretty sure that now a majority of

people do/did the same thing.

I became a fan after seeing MB and Pressure on FUSE. but thoses arent the only 2 songs I like. In fact went Riot came out I bought AWKIF along with it. I listen to both cds and more than just one song. I love both Cds, not just one song, and yeah Hayley is hot but shes not the whole band. I would go to concerts if I could they just dont tour near where I live, I did love watching the warped tour vids though, and I read the LJ posts all the time. I agree with you on the people that call themselves fans but arent. you should ask these people if they own AWKIF and if they read the LJ posts lol. the LJ posts are prob one of my fav things about Paramore, cause they are actually taking the time to write to the fans.

I became a fan after seeing MB and Pressure on FUSE. but thoses arent the only 2 songs I like. In fact went Riot came out I bought AWKIF along with it. I listen to both cds and more than just one song. I love both Cds, not just one song, and yeah Hayley is hot but shes not the whole band. I would go to concerts if I could they just dont tour near where I live, I did love watching the warped tour vids though, and I read the LJ posts all the time. I agree with you on the people that call themselves fans but arent. you should ask these people if they own AWKIF and if they read the LJ posts lol. the LJ posts are prob one of my fav things about Paramore, cause they are actually taking the time to write to the fans.

lol well all my sarcasm aside....this right

here is really what a true fan is about.

someone who listens to a band for the first time/falls in

love with the music...then takes the time to get to know that band a little bit better. not somone who falls in love with "hayley and her hotness"

you're completely right. hayley is amazingly talented but i think most people forget that theres four other dudes in the band who are working just as hard.

its great to hear that you bought both riot! and awkif....and read all their awesome LJ posts. =]]