i wonder...

xmurderxlovex

if ppl just say they like paramore just bc they like misery business,hayley, or any of the other band members...what r real fans exactly?

For example I have one of my friends who has a myspace and she wrote: "OMG! I LOOOVVEE Paramore! The girl is sooo PRETTY! MISERY BUSINESS!!" And i asked her what r the other songs she loved bc obviously im a great fan of paramore. She said: "misery business! bc thats only one i know! but im their #1 fan!!"

It sickens me!

very true! ill keep her up to date then :] i just despise that she calls herself a major fan when she doesnt even know the band member's names! who doesnt remember tht? =P

Haha, it took me forever to learn each of their names. I could not remember who was Hunter and who was Josh and who was Zac. I thought Jeremy was called Hunter, haha. And I still do not know the names of a lot of my favorite bands' members. It is not a big deal. It is about the music, not the history of the people. The history is just extra crud.

hahahha i didnt try that or something i just wanted to say that you dont need to know everything ...and its bettet that they just know 1 song and like it then knowing 1 song and hate it

Haha, it took me forever to learn each of their names. I could not remember who was Hunter and who was Josh and who was Zac. I thought Jeremy was called Hunter, haha. And I still do not know the names of a lot of my favorite bands' members. It is not a big deal. It is about the music, not the history of the people. The history is just extra crud.

Very true!

at first i thought there were only 3 members in paramore x]

if ppl just say they like paramore just bc they like misery business,hayley, or any of the other band members...what r real fans exactly?

For example I have one of my friends who has a myspace and she wrote: "OMG! I LOOOVVEE Paramore! The girl is sooo PRETTY! MISERY BUSINESS!!" And i asked her what r the other songs she loved bc obviously im a great fan of paramore. She said: "misery business! bc thats only one i know! but im their #1 fan!!"

It sickens me!

uggh how lame, i hate when people do that.

same here....i think ive said this before in another thread...but I had told a girl once about paramore...back when All We Know Is Falling was the only cd they had out...and I told her to dowload some songs and tell me what she though and she ended up sayin thier alright....and now since misery bussiness has came out she like I LOVE PARAMORE....im like disgusted...but oo well w/e....I love Paramore no matter who they might bring along they have no control who likes em and who dosent lol.

OMG, mee too. it took me forever to figure out every ones names. becuz wen jermey left then he came back then jason left it totally confued me on who was who. lol.

same here....i think ive said this before in another thread...but I had told a girl once about paramore...back when All We Know Is Falling was the only cd they had out...and I told her to dowload some songs and tell me what she though and she ended up sayin thier alright....and now since misery bussiness has came out she like I LOVE PARAMORE....im like disgusted...but oo well w/e....I love Paramore no matter who they might bring along they have no control who likes em and who dosent lol.

i hate that. i played hey there delilah for my friends last year sometime and they didn't care, but now it gets played everywhere and it's their favorite song.

paramore hasn't really hit the radio around here, so not many of my friends know who they are yet. i'm kinda dreading when they do, though.

OMG, mee too. it took me forever to figure out every ones names. becuz wen jermey left then he came back then jason left it totally confued me on who was who. lol.

Hahahaa! Yeah! I was like, "Okay, we have Hayley, Josh, Hunter, Zac, and Jeremy...BUT WHO THE HECK IS JASON?" Even when Hunter left I was like, "Okay...Which one? OH YEAH HIM. Awwwwwww :("

i hate that. i played hey there delilah for my friends last year sometime and they didn't care, but now it gets played everywhere and it's their favorite song.

paramore hasn't really hit the radio around here, so not many of my friends know who they are yet. i'm kinda dreading when they do, though.

they havent got on the radio here either and im in southern kentucky...you would think they might since they are from Franklin Tn and its not that far from here...

^that is true. but a TRUE fan knows EVERY song and lyric and has over a bajillion pictures saved in their computer ;]

I just about get away with having loads of music on my computer without it bursting into flames let alone paramore pictures reason why photobucket pwns. rofl

I use to get Hunter and Jeremy mixed up, I could tell Josh, Zac and Hayley but would always get Jeremy and Hunter mixed up with eachother or sometimes with josh.

throughout last year i'd have paramore on, so my friends could hear them. One of my friends hate them and I normally torment him say i'll parawhore him as a joke. Then one of my friends moaned at me for joking with him, cursing paramore. Few days ago she asked me what misery business was called by describing the video as she was hooked on it.

Just let her be, because at the end of it, she'll probably prey on another band in a few months time. Whereas we'll still be here supporting the band.