There For Tomarrow

ascitiesburn07

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:???: lol ok....first of all you tried to say this band sucks before even lsiteing to them because you had never heard of them....really no point in saying somethin like that....second of all...watch your filthy mouth...nobody wants to your hear it...or read it...I know i certianly dont..even if its a lil harmless word that everybody seems to say. and ive heard of you downing people and chewin people out cuz they hate avril lavigne...forth of all...gett off your high horse...you dont know what i mean by saying "yes they are".....I said it in a way that Yeah they are awsome, I was in no way being rude to anybody by saying that.....sorry I dont make my self more clearer than that on the internet...

Oh whatever, Everything you said was a pile of shit to be honest. I think you were being rude, thats my opinion, and laughing because i was searching for something IS considered rude! I do not have a filthy mouth and just remember alot of these members are 16 and below! What age are you?? Be considerate when talking to them because you can often forget they can be alot younger than you. That's all I am saying, Just don't think your gods gift to this earth cause your clearly not ;-)

Oh whatever, Everything you said was a pile of shit to be honest. I think you were being rude, thats my opinion, and laughing because i was searching for something IS considered rude! I do not have a filthy mouth and just remember alot of these members are 16 and below! What age are you?? Be considerate when talking to them because you can often forget they can be alot younger than you. That's all I am saying, Just don't think your gods gift to this earth cause your clearly not ;-)

Im acutally 18....and to tell you the truth I am not rude to anybody on here....ive not smart mouthed anybody or cursed anybody on this site. From the looks of it in your lil avril lavigne thread you like to chew people out all tha time and your pretty rude so w/e....I never once thought or said I was gods gift to the world....so dont go bringin our lord savior jesus christ into this conversation..anything relse you wanan tell me that im doing wrong?...it seems you was were just looking around and decided that you wanted to start an arugment in this thread cuz you have nothing else better to do. because this thread was day or 2 old i think before you decided to say somethin bout me being rude...

Paramore werent that known until recently...

haha thats what i thought

when i read that comment.

but i just find it very frustrating

how someone thinks a band they've

never heard of sucks just cuz they arent all over

tv or the radio. that to me is just

ridiculous.

bands cant just be formed and the

next day they're all over mtv or whatever.

thats just impossible.

people gotta start from the bottom and

work their way up.

Well it's my opinion!! oK SO IF YOU DON'T MIND i'LL STICK TO IT! If they are not known then obviously alot of people think they suck! They are not good enough to get a record deal, so i think they suck and i have listened to their songs and i hate them! My opinion i can have it and yes chris, it's rude to come onto an avril thread and say i hate her, just dont come on an avril thread and say ya hate her!!