There For Tomarrow

ascitiesburn07

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's my opinion!! oK SO IF YOU DON'T MIND i'LL STICK TO IT! If they are not known then obviously alot of people think they suck! They are not good enough to get a record deal, so i think they suck and i have listened to their songs and i hate them! My opinion i can have it and yes chris, it's rude to come onto an avril thread and say i hate her, just dont come on an avril thread and say ya hate her!!

not all bands have access to record labels. and it's not that they're not good enough to get one. and the only reason they're not known is because they're starting out.. ever heard of local bands? how do you think bands get started? they don't make a band and get signed the next day. it takes time. look at fall out boy, it took them a while to get big. they had like 2 CDs out before anyone had even heard of them.

and i know it's your opinion, and that's fine. but you should really widen your perspective in the music industry.. you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

trendkiller/molly, that's exactly what i was going to say =]

and btw, lewymoach person, you;re being a hypocrite. you came into this thread, and kept going on about how much the band sucks. yet you also said it's rude to go into the avril thread and say she sucks.

you need to listen to your own words.

anyways, about this band. people's favorite songs?? i really like Pages

Well it's my opinion!! oK SO IF YOU DON'T MIND i'LL STICK TO IT! If they are not known then obviously alot of people think they suck! They are not good enough to get a record deal, so i think they suck and i have listened to their songs and i hate them! My opinion i can have it and yes chris, it's rude to come onto an avril thread and say i hate her, just dont come on an avril thread and say ya hate her!!

wow. i think you should read this...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocrite

cuz everything you just said up there...was the same thing chris had been saying.[and you rag on him] just like you went on this thread and talked shit about a band you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT he goes on the avril thread and expresses his opinion on avril..but unlike you, he has actually listened to her material.

[why is it that when people think avril suck you get all butthurt about it.

but when you see other people trying to introduce new bands you have to

go on it and say.."wow. these guys suck. i mean i've never listened to them. but

i just know forsure they suck cuz they arent on mtv."]

there is a big difference between expressing opinions and talking shit. which btw you're doing right now.

so just stop being so immature and stop starting trouble on these boards.

btw like i said before. A BAND CANT FORM IN FIVE MINUTES AND THE NEXT THEY AUTOMATICALLY HAVE A RECORD DEAL. you obviously KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC AND THE WAY IT WORKS. besides. fame isnt always the definition of being successful.

[oh and my fave song is taking chances. <3]

wow. i think you should read this...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocrite

cuz everything you just said up there...was the same thing chris had been saying.[and you rag on him] just like you went on this thread and talked shit about a band you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT he goes on the avril thread and expresses his opinion on avril..but unlike you, he has actually listened to her material.

[why is it that when people think avril suck you get all butthurt about it.

but when you see other people trying to introduce new bands you have to

go on it and say.."wow. these guys suck. i mean i've never listened to them. but

i just know forsure they suck cuz they arent on mtv."]

there is a big difference between expressing opinions and talking shit. which btw you're doing right now.

so just stop being so immature and stop starting trouble on these boards.

btw like i said before. A BAND CANT FORM IN FIVE MINUTES AND THE NEXT THEY AUTOMATICALLY HAVE A RECORD DEAL. you obviously KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC AND THE WAY IT WORKS. besides. fame isnt always the definition of being successful.

[oh and my fave song is taking chances. <3]

Thank you for putting him in his place...you said everything just perfect. lol.

I think alot of peopel shouted that out to avril fans in that thread...so I did to...w/e get off it...

and btw, I this is my first time hearing them so i came onto this thread and said how i feel , you know how you feel about avril and its very rude to shout it out to avril fans:wink: and yeah i think you are quite rude!

well think what ever you want to...quit bein a baby you lil girl ( no offense to lil girls)..gosh...

Thank you for putting him in his place...you said everything just perfect. lol.

yeah no problem.

im sure most people would

agree with me also. =]

btw thanx for the band.

i cant stop listening to their music. =)

trendkiller/molly, that's exactly what i was going to say =]

and btw, lewymoach person, you;re being a hypocrite. you came into this thread, and kept going on about how much the band sucks. yet you also said it's rude to go into the avril thread and say she sucks.

you need to listen to your own words.

anyways, about this band. people's favorite songs?? i really like Pages

Um i came into this thread just to see what their music was like and i commented once saying i thought they were bad, he came into the thread saying avril sucked even though he knew full well of her music thats all im saying:wink: If i said that knowing what they were all about then yeah i would be a hypocrite and i would accept your speech but i didnt know what they were about and it was not meant in a hurtful way to anybody on this thread, he clearly came into the avril thread saying she sucked and it did upset some people on it.

haha thats what i thought

when i read that comment.

but i just find it very frustrating

how someone thinks a band they've

never heard of sucks just cuz they arent all over

tv or the radio. that to me is just

ridiculous.

bands cant just be formed and the

next day they're all over mtv or whatever.

thats just impossible.

people gotta start from the bottom and

work their way up.

yeah. i totally agree, just cos ur not big doesnt mean u aint good:wink:

P.S. I have started this conflict and I am sorry. I do not wish for fights to start, This is not a stab at this current band but is a problem with Chris which i should have preferably solved over PMs. It was very inconsiderate of me not to do so.

what a baby...lol...i could careless if you liked this band...i just think its dumb that like other people have said you said they suck just cuz you had never heard of em...I had heard of avril and know her music well and i think its sucks...it isnt going to bother me a bit if you think they suck...lol..we are all aware of your musical taste now and what you think of bands that are not on mtv and very "known".......the only way you might have upsetted anybody is that you said if i hadnt heard from they suck....thas the only way you have upsetted me....other than that...i have no problems with you whatsoever...end of discussion bout this.

right now im currentley liking Wrong Way To Hide....you should go to that oct 5th show...its free...lol

where's that at?

and the TFT show is free too haha

i just don't currently have a ride cause i'm going to shows oct 7 & oct 9.

p.s. your username reminds me that i'm seeing them next weekend. have you seen ACB live before, or know if they're good?