so anyone remember jason?

i was watching some youtube vids of paramore, and i came across one with jason and john still in the band, and it got me thinking about what really happened to jason? on the post where paramore wrote about jason leaving, didn't they say he was gonna hop onto LJ and write a lil something something??

oh yea..after seeing the old vid, it seems to me that paramore is now complete with it's current members. john didn't really fit well..with hunter and jeremy it just seems RIGHT..iono how to explain it..but yea...n e get me?

yeah i sorta agree... the band how it is now feels right...

i can see why jason would leave the band... i mean he's 22 and hanging out with people so much younger than him all the time might get old. idk... he's still an awesome guy and we'll miss him, but i can see where he's coming from if he just wanted to go back to a normal lifestyle.

a girl, that i talk to on myspace, talked to zac, and he said that, jason wasn't getting payed enough. so he left the band.

i hope that's not true... :neutral:

i never knew it was anything financial... that sucks. people should be in bands cause that's what they love to do, not by how much money they make... it's dumb to think you're going to make money by being a musician anyway.

(http://www.negativland.com/albini.html and scroll down... lol it's sad)

Interesting if it's true...you're certainly not going to get rich being in a band for quite awhile...ahh well...I hope Jason's happy with whatever he's doing.

When I talked to him after the Simple Plan show in D.C. in November, he just seemed tired of the touring grind.

a girl' date=' that i talk to on myspace, talked to zac, and he said that, jason wasn't getting payed enough. so he left the band.[/quote']

i never knew it was anything financial... that sucks. people should be in bands cause that's what they love to do, not by how much money they make... it's dumb to think you're going to make money by being a musician anyway.

mannn that sucks! most indie bands are making NO money. paramore's probably alot better off because of the label situation they're in so they're lucky. i would guess that hayley makes a lot more money than the rest of them, maybe that's why he thought he wasn't getting paid a fair share. who knows!!!! we probably will never find out. i hope he's doing okay.

a girl' date=' that i talk to on myspace, talked to zac, and he said that, jason wasn't getting payed enough. so he left the band.[/quote']

mannn that sucks! most indie bands are making NO money. paramore's probably alot better off because of the label situation they're in so they're lucky. i would guess that hayley makes a lot more money than the rest of them, maybe that's why he thought he wasn't getting paid a fair share. who knows!!!! we probably will never find out. i hope he's doing okay.

My guess is that Hayley and Josh make the most as the primary songwriters on all of the songs - they get the songwriting royalties and things like that.

Of course, like most bands, Paramore's making virtually all their money on merch sold at their tours right now. So, that's why we need to buy shirts and stuff to support them :)