whoah deep

xmurderxlovex

• 2 weeks later...
She did the right thing by addressing her error. The Good LORD's name is not one to be tossed around in such ways.

i agree

and yeah i loved this entry... it made me respect hayley even more. i never really knew what sort of way she was using God's name in the song, so this really straightened it out for me.

*EDIT* it was around july 3rd sophie =]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wow, i admire that so much. i have even more respect for hayley now. it takes so much maturity and sincerity towards fans to come out and say something like that. and instead of keeping things vague, she came out and told everyone the story for what it is. adressing the fact that she's adressing the lord's name as talking to him instead of just casually tossing it about speaks volumes! i really admire that, as i am christian. and i just think that it's a really mature thing to do. i mean, paramore is a young band (and they're really just still kids - at heart and literally speaking too.) there are some adult bands that wouldn't even come clean like that.

you go hayley!

8-)