Britney Spears

DoSomethin

Her new songs are "Gimme More" & "Cold As Fire". They're really good, shes definitely back for good. "Gimme More" is said to be the first single but there is still talk of either it being her first single or just a setup track. Britney.com was also updated.

This is a good day for Britney fans! :mrgreen:

D/L: Gimme More

D/L: Cold As Fire

EDIT:

Head on over to www.myspace.com/britneyspears if you want to add "Gimme More" to your page!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Britney spears but I really am curious about how her new career will turn out! I hope for her sake she will do good! But she will be competition for Paramores third single and Avrils third single!!! I bet Britney will do better in the charts!!! That will piss me off! But good for her getting her career back on track!

EDIT: I listened to them and yeah they are ok but I am assuming she never wrote them anyway, I am still no Britney fan!

I don't like Britney spears but I really am curious about how her new career will turn out! I hope for her sake she will do good! But she will be competition for Paramores third single and Avrils third single!!! I bet Britney will do better in the charts!!! That will piss me off! But good for her getting her career back on track!

EDIT: I listened to them and yeah they are ok but I am assuming she never wrote them anyway, I am still no Britney fan!

When you assume you make an ass out of u and me ;) haha

But glad everyones taking the songs good, im so happy. The focus is starting to turn back to her music, which is where it belongs!

And we just got the album release date, November 13th!

When you assume you make an ass out of u and me ;) haha

But glad everyones taking the songs good, im so happy. The focus is starting to turn back to her music, which is where it belongs!

And we just got the album release date, November 13th!

What do you mean i make an ass out of u and me??

Hey I used to be, and still am a big fan of Britney spears...except for all that drama with the media, i know she is an awesome person...and who would blame her with all the paparazzi on her...uhm behind ;] every three seconds!

Anyways xP..

gimmie more is an awesome song you should listen to it xP sounds like a timbaland record like justin timberlake sound with her voice in it =]