Britney Spears

DoSomethin

aha.

to me i dont think that she cares about her music career these days.

i mean if she really did. she wouldnt have thrown this opportunity out the window. this was her big chance to prove all those haters wrong. yet all she did was add people on the list.

it seemed like she didnt even wanna be there. =/

and wtf was she wearing? ew.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I agree.

However, I'm sure it must have been hella hard to be concentrated and put on a good performance knowing that everyone on the audience or watching her on tv knew that she had gone through hard times and all the judging and blah blah blah... she must've been reaaaaaally nervous. Yet, on the other hand, knowing this should have motivated her to do a much better performance. I guess the nerves just got to her.

Oh, I'm not a fan of hers either. I was when her first two albums came out, then got bored by her music.

question!

why on earth would she wear what she did....or more like what she didnt! bra and underwear, great onsomble there britney...sara silverman owned her on the jokes though...MADE my life.

aha i know...

heard that afterwards she was in tears.

plus they said that she was partying till dawn over the weekends.

yepp. she truly doesnt care.

so sad too since in past vma's she totally rocked with her performances.

No that dude is not serious, it was just a genius way to get a massive amount of attention over a topic that takes little effort, she looked terrible at the VMA's she was stupid for even playing. If she was gonna do it she should have at least put some effort into it then people might have been like, hey this feels like the old Britney again.

• 2 weeks later...
eurgh she has totally lost the plot!... i mean her new stuff is utter s**t!...and personally i think if she does lose custody of her 2 children to kevin federline they will have a much better life, all she seems to do is go out and get bladdered!

she used to be my idol... but now; not at all! :(

I dont think any celeb should be an idol, thats your own fault. Britney will always be Britney...people will hate her and people will love her. It's whatever. All her new stuff is great and i know the album is going to be good aswell.

As far as the custody issue, Kevin Not A Saint At All Federline only has TEMPORARY custody.

and i love how Gimme More "sucks"...yet it's number one on iTunes..hmmmm....