My Riot! Cd is going nuts!! D;

xmurderxlovex

This is pretty weird but I bought my Riot! Cd yesterday [woot] and popped it into my computer. I started listening and clicked on a random song...Then i noticed they were labeled: Emergancy, pressure misery business, all we know and the rest...so i clicked on emergency and it's halleujah O_o misery business is for a pessimist and its all messed up xP what happened?

Same thing with me, its something to do with Windows media player it finds the title & tracks from the net, but the sorce on the net is wrong, thing is i altered mine manually, then after a bit i forgot the settings is auto update media data, and it found the wrong ones again and overwrote the correct ones that i edited.

its just the WMP thingy been stupid.

Same thing with me, its something to do with Windows media player it finds the title & tracks from the net, but the sorce on the net is wrong, thing is i altered mine manually, then after a bit i forgot the settings is auto update media data, and it found the wrong ones again and overwrote the correct ones that i edited.

its just the WMP thingy been stupid.

Yeah, that's what it is.

yep same thing happened to me

ok, i bought riot for my cousin for her b-day and on the inside there was the little insert saying send in your cd booklet to have the band sign it but since the fanclub launched the old page with the address isn't up there anymore(it said the offer was valid until Dec. 07). does anyone happen to have it?maybe I'll try and email the FC and see if they have any info.