New The Hits Advert from the Astoria!!!!

nemesis90

ah i just saw it, its really cool but seriously so weird seeing it on the hits :S

really? i wouldn't say it was weird. this is the 4th Paramore advert The Hits have shown in the past few months and both MB and Hallelujah have been on the hits playlist. so i would say i'm getting used to seeing them on the hits now.

really? i wouldn't say it was weird. this is the 4th Paramore advert The Hits have shown in the past few months and both MB and Hallelujah have been on the hits playlist. so i would say i'm getting used to seeing them on the hits now.

I still haven't seen them on the hits lmao. My timing really sucks. Whilst on that, I haven't seen Hallelujah yet on TV :o

^yeh but i dont really watch the hits & just my main sorta what i expect on the hits is music that i don't love.

& i've only seen them on the hits twice maybe three times(including when i saw this advert)

i don't know, they play a good mix these days. they've had loads of pop/punk/rock band videos on the playlist such as paramore, elliot minor, fall out boy, funeral for a friend, madina lake....so they do play rock bands, i'm assuming that's the music you like?

I still haven't seen them on the hits lmao. My timing really sucks. Whilst on that, I haven't seen Hallelujah yet on TV :o

aww, poor you. i tend to keep flicking through the channels all day cos i don't have a job atm so i tend to see paramore on the hits at least a couple of times a day which is cool. Hallelujah hasn't been played much on tv at all, that's why it struggled in the charts :[