The Hit's 100 Rock songs you must download

nemesis90

Doubt it. There's countless other tunes I could say are more 'rock' than Miz Biz. Like half of QOTSA's back catalogue. :P

lol i have to agree with this because since i've been watching its been people like MCR, Red hot chillies, marilyn mansion etc.

but who knows they could do it :P

I think they'd have more chance with Pressure than mb.

is that the one mtv were asking people about @ the astoria?!

the people behind me in the quee on the thurs got asked 3 times by the mtv people,lol.

That wasnt MTV, it was some joke thing online, I think they have a YouTube account but I cant remember what they were called.

Sal, do you remember what said they were called? I think you said that you were subscribed to them on YouTube.

MTV casters were there though, they were casting for some programme called the Bedroom Diaries. They were handing out application forms for people to fill out.

That wasnt MTV, it was some joke thing online, I think they have a YouTube account but I cant remember what they were called.

Sal, do you remember what said they were called? I think you said that you were subscribed to them on YouTube.

MTV casters were there though, they were casting for some programme called the Bedroom Diaries. They were handing out application forms for people to fill out.

ah that was probely it,they people behind me were getting really happy over being asked about it 3 times,lol!