PROBLEM! HUGE ONE!

xmurderxlovex

Not all 16 year olds have their license.

But you could bring a school ID, or I know in Nevada, you can get an ID at the DMV, because when you fly and stuff you have to have an ID, and not everybody can get their license.

You don't even really need that. You say you're 16 and only have a school ID.

I would suggest you call the venue and check if they allow you to be accompanied by an adult but that would obviously mean buying another ticket if you arent already going with someone over 18. Venues that say you need to be over 16 will probably check ID and as youre 11 you wont get away with it. There is a lot of difference between 11 and 16 year olds and the security are gonna see it. If the venue say youre not allowed to be accompanied by an adult (which I doubt cause they usually do unless its an over 18 show) then unfortunately it sounds like you wont be able to go. Dont risk it, check first.

Good question; I doubt they'll be strict on it. Unless you look really young.

But doesn't your school id say your graduating year on it?

Also if you're 16, you should have a driving permit

i'd be guessing she looks young, being 11. i mean, i've never been to an age limited show, but as everyone else was saying, that's a big difference and it's unlikely that it will go unnoticed.

i don't know if school ids generally have graduating years on them...

and i'm 17 and still don't have my permit! argh. i need to get on that.