Ok, I've been having this problem for awhile

Matty_poo

ok i put my password and name into the log in name in and click log in, then it will show my name in the users currently on thing but i still won't be in, i have to put it in a second time and then it logs me in but it then shows everything as old posts, not a big problem i'm just wondering if anyone knows why it's doing this and if i can keep it from happening?

ok i put my password and name into the log in name in and click log in, then it will show my name in the users currently on thing but i still won't be in, i have to put it in a second time and then it logs me in but it then shows everything as old posts, not a big problem i'm just wondering if anyone knows why it's doing this and if i can keep it from happening?

ive had this same problem...are you just typing in paramorefans.com/boards instead of going to the homepage? cause if you are that is why its asking you to type in your info again...i dont know how to fix it but that is why i was having the problem

• 1 month later...