Paramore: A Household Name?

megazord

I had a weird thing like that happen just now..

i went along to the computer shop to try and get my computer fixed and i walked in and misery business was playing

and the dude looking at my computer was like, humming along haha

i thought it was the radio or something

then it finished at miracle came on

and i was like "is that riot?" and he was like "yeah"

and i asked if he saw them at the astoria and he was like "no i only got into them recently cos of mates...though they're onto into them becuase of hayley williams"

i was like "haha yeah"

and then he was like "though i mean its ultimatly about the voice, its amazing"

hahaa

it was so weird

i want to work there

I've turned a bunch of people (in choir, college, friends, music lessons, etc) into Paramore lovers. I don't know many that know Paramore from another source, hahahaha.

Yh, same basically

Loads of people at school, and other clubs and stuff know about Paramore from me, cause i talk about them/sing their songs and stuff so much lol =p

And yh you do start hearing more about them know, they're becoming a lot more well known! (:

this doesn't really make them a household name but yesterday i was at a surprise birhday party & this girl in my year was saying how she'd like to get her hair.& she said like hayley's from paramore & then she told me that this girl in our year took a picture of hayley to the hairdressers & got her hair cut like that ( i personally didnt notice).& yestersay as well i was walking home with these boys i went to primary school with and we were talking about music and they were saying how its all about paramore....

haha these aren't even big things, but i dunno if i'll ever get used to people talking about them just because im just so used to no one having a clue who they are.

i've never seen anyone at my school with a paramore shirt. and only one person has commented when i've worn my shirt.

but we were listening to the radio in my computer apps class and then i hear "hey i'm hayley." "and i'm josh and we're from the band paramore" then something about riot and misery business and they played part of misery business and it was weird. i froze cos i was not expecting that at all.

ah god i hate those people. i have a history essay i have to write and the subject is about mukrakers...which were basically people that hated something and changed it. and we have to write about something we hate and ways to change it...i was gonna write about the people who say they love paramore but think there first song out there is misery business and how much i hate them, but then i decided not to cause idk how to change that. lol.

wow....pointless.

I saw a girl with a Paramore shirt on at school. I haven't seen anyone else with one on though. I better hurry up and get one before more people start wearing them, haha. At least I can say I've been a fan longer then them...

A lot of my friends haven't heard of Paramore. Okay, let me re-phrase that, they've heard of them, but don't listen to their music.

No household name here...yet.

omg this happened to me today i was in the school library 8-) & they have like a music library that you can lend cd's from & i was just searching through them & you had your usual ''Whitney Housten all time hits'' & then ..RIOT! i was like so suprised! & then i had a full half hour conversation with the teacher about how much i love them & that ive seen them live twice etcetc hahaa funn :)

I think there's only a few people at my school who know about paramore. I saw this girl wearing a riot shirt a few weeks ago and today I saw this girl with a riot button. But I think most people don't know who they are. I'm cutting out a picture of them for graphic arts to make into a shirt and no one in my class knew who the people were/what riot is.

everybody here knows who they are now. it's crayyzeh.

when i was on the train yesterday i could hear somebody listening to misery business on their ipod and i was all :o

then in class in college a few people were watching youtube videos of them. it's weird, but class.

Its insane how many people know them here this year then last year

Radio interviews, video clips on tv, they're getting stacks of promo

kids at school used to tell me to stfu up about paramore

now they are listening to them and asking me for their cd - uh no, buy it losers