MY PARAMORE LOVE SHARED WITH MY FRIENDS =]

PARAWHORE91

• 1 month later...

my best friend got me into paramore when he played their new cd riot in the car on one of our breaks at work..i was like "What IS this?" haha and then as I listened, I started to absolutely LOVE IT and listened to misery business over and over again lol i totally copied his music preference :)

now i play it in my dorm room all the time and got my roommates and some girls down the hall into paramore :)

so glad i went on that break that day with jon lol :)

• 5 weeks later...

a few of my friends have gotten into paramore as well.

but there are a bunch of random people at school wearing the all over riot! hoodie from hottopic now. i just find it funny because on the last day of school last year i wore one of my paramore shirts & i could have sworn atleast 20 people stopped me in the hall & asked "is that a clothing brand? what's that mean?".

haha sorry, i felt like sharing

:P

In my P.E. class I am known as the paramore lover. I talked about them so much my friends finally went and looked them up and they love them. I even got my fifty something uncle to like them. I told him I loved them and he was like "oh you mean the people who do this (he did this really weird handbang that was meant to make fun of them) But then I showed in the music videos so now he loves them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...