heyy i'm new...BUT...

PARAWHORE91

hey i'm new on here... but i have loved paramore since the very first album, am not one of the newbie fans who have just decided 2 like PARAMORE since 'misery business' or since others have started to like them, and because its now 'cool' to like them, anyways sorry 2 ramble on, but i tend to speak my mind alot, so sorry if this has offended anyone, but thats how i feel, thanks for reading this,

talk soon x

LIKE IT OR LEAVE ;)

Welcome :)

*lol*

i know how you feel :]

this is almost the same one like with my chemical romance (i hated all the new fans...) but

don't think so bad about the new fans a lot of this peoples like them maybe not because it's soooo cool to hear/like them :)

i know them since 3 or 4 month i think i'm a pretty new fan too ...

okay but in germany paramore aren't so famous

okay haha XD

again: welcome & have a lot of fun :]

well i guess im a new fan but to be honest i never heard a paramore song until MB. i knew them before that but never bothered to download their stuff. because i like to hear a song before i decide i would like to download it. so anyways i don't like them just to be cool. and i kinda feel bad i wasn't there from the begining

well i guess im a new fan but to be honest i never heard a paramore song until MB. i knew them before that but never bothered to download their stuff. because i like to hear a song before i decide i would like to download it. so anyways i don't like them just to be cool. and i kinda feel bad i wasn't there from the begining

You dont have to feel bad that you weren't there from the beginning! Paramore weren't as big back then as they are now, so now i's easier for them to be noticed by more people. Besides, you LIKE them so it doesn't matter :D

And welcome, by the way!