1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

oh yeah, my ENTIRE school does it too. and i feel jsut as awkward there too. lol.

and i'm sure you do as well.

like, in my physics class, the same...8 or 9 guys will be sitting there talking. then they constantly make their "homo" comments. they'll keep joking w/ the teacher calling him homo, or they'll call each other homo, its rediculous.

and i just read your post again, thinking it was new. i missed part of it the first time i read it. haha.

so yes. i agree. i seriously h.ate it when people say "omg thats so g.ay!!" or "dude your fxcking g.ay" or *screams* "[insert name here] IS G.AYYY!!"

how is that an insult??

**sorry about the " . " inbetween words. i have this computer block to keep me off my.space and stuff [needed a . there too.lol] and it blocks some words. but only on this site. **

ugh katie, we have alot of that at our school.

its fxcking retarted.

and its annoying.

exactly, that's why you cannot have a true friend in real life.

none of them, are truthful, nor polite.

like this one girl, we were best friends (i'd thought), and then one day, we were hanging with some kids, and then she told me in front of them, omfg chloe you look so gay.

i mean, attention much?

bastard witch.

well. as horrible as that is, and as much as i realy despise when people do that, she most likelymeant that as a joke. and i'm not justifying it, but you shouldnt just stop being her friend b/c of that...

but idk, i'm lucky, b/c only one of my friends says that kind of stuff, and i dont like her half the time anyway. all my other friends dont like it either, and are all accepting.

you know, i dont understand why it matters to people so much. any bi/gay person shouldnt have so much stress involved with telling their friends/family. its just who you love, it really doesnt really matter if its a guy or a grl. and i have a hard time explaining this every time i try to say it, but i'm assuming you all know what i'm trying to say. it shouldnt be a big deal. society should just be able to deal with it. treat them the same exact way they would treat a straight person.

i feel for our generation its gonna be hard, but as time goes on it will become more accepted

and i just read your post again, thinking it was new. i missed part of it the first time i read it. haha.

so yes. i agree. i seriously h.ate it when people say "omg thats so g.ay!!" or "dude your fxcking g.ay" or *screams* "[insert name here] IS G.AYYY!!"

how is that an insult??

**sorry about the " . " inbetween words. i have this computer block to keep me off my.space and stuff [needed a . there too.lol] and it blocks some words. but only on this site. **

i used to be like when something was stupid..."thats so gay", but i never meant it to be bad or offensive

ive been saying it a lot less tho now

ugh, s are so confusing :/

i wish i was straight. things'd be alot easier for me to deal with..

hmm. :/

same here honestly.

like, i'm ok with myself, with who i am, and with my uallity. but sometimes, well half the time, i wish i was straight. only b/c it'd make life so much easier.

ugh, girls are so confusing :/

i wish i was straight. things'd be alot easier for me to deal with..

hmm. :/

guys are confusing too, trust me. at least girls show emotion. hermione from hp says it best to ron..."just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesnt mean we all have one" haha

guys are confusing too, trust me. at least girls show emotion. hermione from hp says it best to ron..."just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesnt mean we all have one" haha

yeah i know :/

but idk,

i just feel more attracted to girls recently.

i know im not a lesbian,

but yunno, its been hard trying to act like im straight in a school full of homophobes. :/

ughh

pretty bad lol

i REALLY wanted to tell someone today because i saw her again

and she looked SOO cute

i'm going to send one of my friends an email asking her if she's homophobic

thanks for asking :hug:

your welcome

:hug:

lol

okay

howd the email go

lol

sorry for all the questions

not being nosy

ya dont have to answer

(but might as well tell us)

ha

tell me about it

especially when none of them know i am lol

yeah, exactly.

i dont wanna tell this school either.

i mean, like, 12 people know.

polly,

sarah,

katie,

sadie,

billie,

jenna,

dan,

kirby,

sasha,

shan,

amy,

conner,

darren

even one of my teachers knows, lmfao.

so wait, thats 14 people.

merrr.

whatever.

but you catch my drift,

the rest of them are homophobic.

so yeah.

wow. that really sucks.

was the katie that knew me? or a katie from school?

yeah a bunch of my friends know. and some ppl i'm not friends with know.

theres...

livi

adri [livi's sister]

erin

erin

erin

amy

amy

sarah

zach

kevin

sammy

sammee

ashley

mike

tara

shannon

destiny

dennis

amber

kerrie

emily

maggie [aquantance]

john [known him forever. not friend/aquantance, but we talk. and he's g.ay, but doesnt know i know. haha]

i think thats it from school.

then family:

sister

2 cousins

both parents [even though they dont act like they know]

1 aunt

so thats it. and so far i havent gotten any shit for it.