1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

omg... your so lucky!

ive only come out to like 2 of my best friends, and the girl i liked (she liked me too! lol)

but thats what im affraid of, every1 at slol is sooo homaphobic... and alot of my friends are (probly slightly homaphobic) girls so i dont wanna freak them out! lol

hahaha, sweet that the girl liekd you aswell! :)

nah, honestly, dont be afraid to express who you are, and you'll get better results if you just come straight up clean with your friends.

i mean dude, if they dont respect and accept the fact that you are whatever sexuality you are, then tbh babe, they arent your best friends.

you'll find other who accept you for who you are, who will turn out to be beter friends than the old ones.

But hey, thats just my opinion! :)

And also, the reason most of them think i like them, is because basically, we're in this HUGE group of friends.

and i was the first to come out, so they really didnt know what to think about it all.

But they're great about it!

i get loadsa support and help, seeing as i just got out of a relationship with my girlfriend.

But honestly, i think the best thing to do, is come out to your friends.

:mrgreen:

hahaha, sweet that the girl liekd you aswell! :)

nah, honestly, dont be afraid to express who you are, and you'll get better results if you just come straight up clean with your friends.

i mean dude, if they dont respect and accept the fact that you are whatever sexuality you are, then tbh babe, they arent your best friends.

you'll find other who accept you for who you are, who will turn out to be beter friends than the old ones.

But hey, thats just my opinion! :)

And also, the reason most of them think i like them, is because basically, we're in this HUGE group of friends.

and i was the first to come out, so they really didnt know what to think about it all.

But they're great about it!

i get loadsa support and help, seeing as i just got out of a relationship with my girlfriend.

But honestly, i think the best thing to do, is come out to your friends.

aw thanks hun!

id hate for people to feel uncomfortable round me... especially my girlies.. cuz its like that with us too... wer one big group!

your so lucky it was easy for you.

my vbf denis is gay, and all out girls are totally cool wif it, cuz hes a gay guy, and theres a few in our skol, but id be the only girl... so like the "only gay int he village" really! LMAO!

but our group is cool wif gay guys... but when my vbf 1st came out... all the other shams and chavs totally gave him a hard time! and i dont want that!

but as i look at it... ive a few months left there then i never have to go back to that place full of narrow minded wasters! lol

thanks for your support hunn!!

I'm straight:) I love me a man lol!!! And Aoife hun it's so awesome that u can accept who u are, I mean ppl who look down on gay/bi folk really aren't worth ur time anyways, they're narrow minded people who serioualy need to open their eyes... like this is the 21st century, I'm sure there were PLENTY of gay people years ago, they were just too afraid to admit to it for fear of hateful looks/comments etc... Nowadays we live in a society where there is "supposed to be" more of an accepting attitude and where peeps shouldn't be judged or outcast because of things like sexual orientation!!!

Anyways rant over lol ....:mrgreen:

aw thanks hun!

yeah ive told like a few friends... not many tho!

id hate for people to feel uncomfortable round me... especially my girlies.. cuz its like that with us too... wer one big group!

your so lucky it was easy for you.

my vbf denis is gay, and all out girls are totally cool wif it, cuz hes a gay guy, and theres a few in our skol, but id be the only girl... so like the "only gay int he village" really! LMAO!

but our group is cool wif gay guys... but when my vbf 1st came out... all the other shams and chavs totally gave him a hard time! and i dont want that!

but as i look at it... ive a few months left there then i never have to go back to that place full of narrow minded wasters! lol

thanks for your support hunn!!

i will eventualy tell more people!

and its people like you who have me confidence :mrgreen:

Hahaha, no worries :)

I just like giving help to people on this subject.

and yeah, i am lucky it was easy,

but its only as easy as YOU make it.

So HOW You tell it, depends on how people are gonna react.

Why feel the need to tell your friends who you flike?

Just let them think to their own devices :)

and if you wanna tell someone tell Denis :D!

apart from dont come out to your best friend saying 'i think i like you'

please.

its the worst thing you could EVER do, lmao.

*personal experience* hahaha.

but apart from that, yeah, it should be pretty easy :)

and im always here if you need more help with anythin :D