1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

i'm afraid that if i tell her she will tell her parents and they'll tell MY parents

that would not be good

i honestly don't know if they are

thats how it was for me. I came out at school first. then i just had to tell my parents because a rumour was going around town that i was gay. but if you wanna talk Sara, you know i listen. so yeah. feel free to PM me.

sara hows things comign along??

I GET TO SEE "THAT GIRL" NEXT FRIDAY AGAIN!

ahhh!

ughh

pretty bad lol

i REALLY wanted to tell someone today because i saw her again

and she looked SOO cute

i'm going to send one of my friends an email asking her if she's homophobic

thanks for asking :hug:

thats how it was for me. I came out at school first. then i just had to tell my parents because a rumour was going around town that i was gay. but if you wanna talk Sara, you know i listen. so yeah. feel free to PM me.

i know =)

you know, i dont understand why it matters to people so much. any bi/gay person shouldnt have so much stress involved with telling their friends/family. its just who you love, it really doesnt really matter if its a guy or a grl. and i have a hard time explaining this every time i try to say it, but i'm assuming you all know what i'm trying to say. it shouldnt be a big deal. society should just be able to deal with it. treat them the same exact way they would treat a straight person.

^ EXACTLY!!

i really don't see why people treat them differently

you're still the same person!

i also don't see why when somebody calls somebody gay as an insult that they are disgusted at the thought and defend themselves like they accused them of killing someone

that's what i really don't like

i know!!

you still breathe the same air, eat the same food [unless your a vegetarian, hah], drink the same drinks...basically i'm saying they do everything the same!

so why does it matter who you love? its not like the discriminating people are in bed with you or whatever.

and i just read your post again, thinking it was new. i missed part of it the first time i read it. haha.

so yes. i agree. i seriously h.ate it when people say "omg thats so g.ay!!" or "dude your fxcking g.ay" or *screams* "[insert name here] IS G.AYYY!!"

how is that an insult??

**sorry about the " . " inbetween words. i have this computer block to keep me off my.space and stuff [needed a . there too.lol] and it blocks some words. but only on this site. **

my cousin is horrible with it. actually he and his sister are pretty bad w/ it. its horrible.

we'll be sitting there and they'll be like "dude your so g.ay" "no you are " and keep going on like that. and i'm sitting there the whole time feeling really awkward, idk why. probably b/c i hate that so much.

and then they'll say that to me and i just sit there. i dont deny it b/c thats just lieing. plus his sister knows.