• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

hahaha yeah thats good

i like to be alone too..

but when i start thinking about how nobody really accepts me for who i am or what i like and crap i get really depressed haha. people on pf really do accept me though. thats why i love it here. :)

:hug:

she'll be like "i dont think so!!" or "dont scare me.." and then we will usually start like an hour long convo about why we both think the way we do about that. and we never agree and she really doesnt approve of that. we talked about that last night for a bit too. and she said that it was really sad that i have respect for people "like that". because i dont really have respect for alot of people. and that is kind of when we stopped talking.

aww omg thats horrible! well i'm here for you. :hug:

ah i'm sorry vic.

my cousin is a lesbiian and; my mom didn't care.

she said "we have to let her be" we can't make her change her mind

EVENTUALLY:

your parents will have to live with it either way. because you might not change that lifestyle.

that first part is going to be true no matter what. there going to have to live with it. and right now i'm going to be freakishly blunt here, but the truth is, that not all parents accept it, and never talk to their kids after they come out.

god i hope thats not the case for anyone on here.

idk what the point of saying that was. hahaha

yeah i know right. thats my view on it. people should just accept it!! its like people are afraid of you and discusted by you when your , les, bi or what!! IT DOESNT CHANGE THE PERSON INSIDE!!!

but last night me and my mom were talking and i was reasoning "well you really cant help who you fall in love with or who you are attracted to.."

and she came back with "well i disagree on that. because i know people who were 'like that' and they are now happily married with children"

:nono:

omfg! my dad said the SAME thing!! like, word for word!!

was talking about a celebrity i've never heard of, but that was like that.

and someone else idc about. lol

yeah i know right. thats my view on it. people should just accept it!! its like people are afraid of you and discusted by you when your gay, les, bi or what!! IT DOESNT CHANGE THE PERSON INSIDE!!!

but last night me and my mom were talking and i was reasoning "well you really cant help who you fall in love with or who you are attracted to.."

and she came back with "well i disagree on that. because i know people who were 'like that' and they are now happily married with children"

:nono:

ah iam sorry thats mean.

not to disrespect.

but either way; there has to be a way to your mom the right way.

i mean A WAY THAT YOUR MOM will know isnt bad

you know, i dont see the point of having to come out to anyone.

it shouldnt be any different in society, yet it is.

its not like someone is contageous or going to die or anything,

its just who they love.

and that shouldnt matter to anyone.

it should just be a normal part of society.

aww omg thats horrible! well i'm here for you. :hug:

that first part is going to be true no matter what. there going to have to live with it. and right now i'm going to be freakishly blunt here, but the truth is, that not all parents accept it, and never talk to their kids after they come out.

god i hope thats not the case for anyone on here.

idk what the point of saying that was. hahaha

haha thank you :hug:

always here if u need me too..although idk what you'll need ME for bahahahhaha!!

and if my parents did never talk to me again, i honestly wouldnt care. they have pushed me away so far that if they left me right now and never spoke to me again i wouldnt care. they dont support me in any of my dreams, or anything i want to do, or anything i like, or who i am and want to be. so i really just dont care hahahhaa.

slap her.

slap her til she see's sense.

=]

baahhahahha!!:rotfl:

omfg! my dad said the SAME thing!! like, word for word!!

was talking about a celebrity i've never heard of, but that was like that.

and someone else idc about. lol

REALLY!? hahahaha thats odd..

well you never know. one day you could accidentally fall in love with a guy and you'll be like WTF!! hahahahha!! :rotfl::rotfl::hug:

i guess the way i think of it is, i could fall in love with a guy or a girl. and i would love that person for who they were. it doenst matter what gender they are.

you know, i dont see the point of having to come out to anyone.

it shouldnt be any different in society, yet it is.

its not like someone is contageous or going to die or anything,

its just who they love.

and that shouldnt matter to anyone.

it should just be a normal part of society.

best.

post.

ever.

hahaha this is so true.

and i could not agree more!

haha thank you :hug:

always here if u need me too..although idk what you'll need ME for bahahahhaha!!

and if my parents did never talk to me again, i honestly wouldnt care. they have pushed me away so far that if they left me right now and never spoke to me again i wouldnt care. they dont support me in any of my dreams, or anything i want to do, or anything i like, or who i am and want to be. so i really just dont care hahahhaa.

baahhahahha!!:rotfl:

REALLY!? hahahaha thats odd..

well you never know. one day you could ally fall in love with a guy and you'll be like WTF!! hahahahha!! :rotfl::rotfl::hug:

i guess the way i think of it is, i could fall in love with a guy or a . and i would love that person for who they were. it doenst matter what gender they are.

[[[for your first part of the post]]]

awww your parents should really be supporting you. i dont see why they wouldnt, i mean, you kick some major ass. ;-)

and thanks. if i ever need help i'll PM you?

[[[and for the 3rd part of the post]]]

i agree with you. i'm les right now. but who knows, down the line it may change. you dont just say "i'm straight" b/c theres a chance you will be in the future, you say what you are in the present.

[[[for your first part of the post]]]

awww your parents should really be supporting you. i dont see why they wouldnt, i mean, you kick some major ass. ;-)

and thanks. if i ever need help i'll PM you?

[[[and for the 3rd part of the post]]]

i agree with you. i'm les right now. but who knows, down the line it may change. you dont just say "i'm straight" b/c theres a chance you will be in the future, you say what you are in the present.

haha awwww thanks its nice to know somebody thinks i kick major ass! :willy_nilly::kiss: bahahaha!

your like one of the most kick ass people ive ever met online haha or..ever really lmao.

& of course. PM me anytime..oh wait..ecxept for now..i have to empty out my PM box bahahahah!! :rotfl:

haha awwww thanks its nice to know somebody thinks i kick major ass! :willy_nilly::kiss: bahahaha!

your like one of the most kick ass people ive ever met online haha or..ever really lmao.

& of course. PM me anytime..oh wait..ecxept for now..i have to empty out my PM box bahahahah!! :rotfl:

awwww thank you! :hug:

holy crap it's like a therapy right now... haha *not that I know what therapy's like... cough... sniffle...okay.. so we all know I do...haha* anyways!!!!!!!!

hey guys... well... Julia once again came up with another stupid excuse not to see me this weekend so I got stuck babysitting. how lame.. it really sucks.... I've now paid my mum over 100 bucks to drive me back and forth to Mt. S. to go see her *an hour drive* and she doesn't even try to see me at all. I guess she just expects me to be able to put a bajilllion dollars into gas money for my mom to pack me around all the time. I really am starting to second guess this whole thing.. I mean I hate that, but It's really startying to get to me... and I just found out that Laura has the same therapist as I do and it's because after she dumped me, she started doing drugs and attempted suicide... apparently, I'm "too clingy and care too much" about her so that's why she dumped me... then she attempts to kill herself because she claims to "love me too much to fuck up my like with her stupidity." so that's been tough on me. frickin A!.... and Katie, I would most deff tell your parents again. The worst that can happen is it gets more awkward... haha that's about it. and to all the rest of you gay/bi/les hosers, have fun with it.. sexuality is a bitch... sometimes, you have to grab that bitch by her hair and beat her with those highheels she took from you. haha that's a new-ish phrase from me. uhmmm... and Lahni... be hot with your sadie "friend" haha just kidding... hope that's going good for you both! :P

holy crap it's like a therapy right now... haha *not that I know what therapy's like... cough... sniffle...okay.. so we all know I do...haha* anyways!!!!!!!!

hey guys... well... Julia once again came up with another stupid excuse not to see me this weekend so I got stuck babysitting. how lame.. it really sucks.... I've now paid my mum over 100 bucks to drive me back and forth to Mt. S. to go see her *an hour drive* and she doesn't even try to see me at all. I guess she just expects me to be able to put a bajilllion dollars into gas money for my mom to pack me around all the time. I really am starting to second guess this whole thing.. I mean I hate that, but It's really startying to get to me... and I just found out that Laura has the same therapist as I do and it's because after she dumped me, she started doing drugs and attempted suicide... apparently, I'm "too clingy and care too much" about her so that's why she dumped me... then she attempts to kill herself because she claims to "love me too much to fuck up my like with her stupidity." so that's been tough on me. frickin A!.... and Katie, I would most deff tell your parents again. The worst that can happen is it gets more awkward... haha that's about it. and to all the rest of you gay/bi/les hosers, have fun with it.. sexuality is a bitch... sometimes, you have to grab that bitch by her hair and beat her with those highheels she took from you. haha that's a new-ish phrase from me. uhmmm... and Lahni... be hot with your sadie "friend" haha just kidding... hope that's going good for you both! :P

1st Bold bit:

tbh with you, i did the same thing as she's done.

its just an easier way to deal with it i guess.

but that doesnt mean its right. :)

apart from the drugs thing, well, that was before i went out with alex.

apart from the whole 'being clingly' bit wasn't necessary in my case,

but the whole 'caring too much' thing was.

dont worry about it,

she'll get over it quite quickly i imagine, although these things take time i guess :)

i got over it pretty slowly, say about.. a year?10 months?

something like that.

but if shes getting therapy it should be alot quicker. :)

as long as she's got friends who care about her she'll be fine. ;D

2nd Bold bit:

hahaha :P

yeah its going amazingly well suprisingly. :)

she had to tell her ex, who is like, still in love with her,

and one of my good friends,

and he's 'upset' but doesnt wanna lose me as a friend over it. :)

so yeah, its all good in the hood bruh ;D

• 1 month later...

wow!

sooo, i've come out to some of my friends

i told one of my friends who is already bi so she is completely cool with it

i told my other friends on the last day of school so i wouldn't have to deal with them if they stopped being my friends or crap

they were buging me alllllll the time about who i like so it was really hard not to tell them but i finally did right as the bell rang for the next class so they didn't really have a reaction, they just sorta stared at me

one of my friends never talked about it again and the other i think doesn't really want ot accept it

awww congrats!!

i'm so proud of you!

when did you tell them?

and maybe you should confront your friend and ask him/her about it and ask what they think. [[the one that isnt talking about it or w/e]]

annndddd to the ppl not in pf.

i "came out" to my dad this past tuesday.

we were in the car on the way to school, and i asked him if i could talk to him and my mom later. he said "yes" then kept trying me to tell him what i had to talk about, and he was getting really mad, so i made him remember the convo we had about it a year ago, he remebered, and i told him that i still was, and the only thing he said was "well i still believe you're being influenced." nothing more. that was it. almost a week later, nothing has been brought up yet.

so i'm going to wait until after finals. then i'm sitting down both parents