1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

awh man,

so the whole gf thing didn't happen, because the girl didn't go.

but it's kinda ok, since I'm in enough relationship trouble the way it is with two guys. [ugh] I like my ex again, who kinda likes me back, and I'm really all "head over heels" for one of my guy friends, but we've been fighting so much, and blahh blahh blahhhhh.

BUT, WARPED TOUR WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

lmfao.

and it rained, and hailed so hard at one point, I'M STILL DRYING OFF.

I missed some bands I wanted to see, but overall , best first summer ever :]

well, me and my friend got there two hours late, so we missed cobra starship :'[

and then ten mins after we got there[while watching all time low], this hugeeee storm with hail forced us to cram under the main pavillion stage, and wait it out, since everything was shut down. so when it finally stopped[everything and everyone was totally soaked, but it was so fun], we got to see the horrorpops, sky eats airplane, motionless in white[it's a local band. but we only got to see them for a minute], say anything, the devil wears prada, gym class heroes, bring me the horizon, alesana[for like, less than five mins though :crybad:], and I think that was it.

my camera is totally dead from getting wet. i'm drying it now to see if it helps.

I'm still mad i missed katy perry and angels and airwaves, because we were on the whole other side, far away from katy perry, and I almost strangled my one friend for making us leave for angels and airwaves, WHO WERE DONE WHEN WE GOT THERE.

-__-

but hey, I can't complain. it was still a first good summer. but I am in SO much pain, head to toe. lolz.

sorry if I repeated anything from my last post.

well, me and my friend got there two hours late, so we missed cobra starship :'[

and then ten mins after we got there[while watching all time low], this hugeeee storm with hail forced us to cram under the main pavillion stage, and wait it out, since everything was shut down. so when it finally stopped[everything and everyone was totally soaked, but it was so fun], we got to see the horrorpops, sky eats airplane, motionless in white[it's a local band. but we only got to see them for a minute], say anything, the devil wears prada, gym class heroes, bring me the horizon, alesana[for like, less than five mins though :crybad:], and I think that was it.

my camera is totally dead from getting wet. i'm drying it now to see if it helps.

I'm still mad i missed katy perry and angels and airwaves, because we were on the whole other side, far away from katy perry, and I almost strangled my one friend for making us leave for angels and airwaves, WHO WERE DONE WHEN WE GOT THERE.

-__-

but hey, I can't complain. it was still a first good summer. but I am in SO much pain, head to toe. lolz.

sorry if I repeated anything from my last post.

aw wowww!

sounds amazing

im so jealous!

aw right i see

i was sacred youd turn around and say it was at the same time

:shifty:

nah, thats not reason to hate you, silly

does katie know?

not that i know of, unless you told her by now haha.

Yeah, thats annoyed me slightly, i will admit.

But nothing to hate you over.

But at the end of the day, its your choice init, not mine.

=]

...yeah. but either way, everyone is going to be "annoyed" with me for a bit..

mornin' lovers.

I mean...

lovelies.

anywayssss.

hope things have been running smoothly.

I most likely won't be on as much as I used to be, mainly because, I just don't have much time anymore.

I spend most of it with either Sierra, or with all the Freshman that I have to prepare for highschool.

so If I don't get on for a while, no pointing finger, aight?

oh.

and I'm still gay.

just to keep things on topic.

:P