1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your sexual orientation?

• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

are you guys mocking the bang flip or actually happy about it like me? haha.

well i have to set the table. i'll finish telling you something in a bit.

rofl.

idk, xD

i dont understand the bang flip though xD

i know what it is,

but is it like, spose to be sexual? lmfao.

idk, i dont get these things

in MY day,

nah, ive got nothing, :)

yep no problem.

now to finish my story. ....well i forget what it was. gah!! haha. OH! i remember.

so in lunch my friends and i have been getting bored so we go to the library. we're in AV crew..meaning stage crew stuff, so we just go and chill on the computers, do whatever we want in the back room...so its fun. so anyway, i was in there today, and my mortal enemy.....briana, was in there for study hall. so she was in there, so it was me, sarah, shannon, tara, and briana. and you know any of these people, but there the names for the rest of the story. so anywho. we were talking about our friend kevin and how he has mono, and briana was like "he only has it cause he's freaking gay and makes out w/ all those guys at the mall." [when really, yes, he makes out w/ alot of ppl at the mall..both guy and girl. but he has one bf now, for a while now.] then sarah was like "i thought he was bi..?" and briana said "bi...gay...same thing to me. bi or gay you still dont like the opposite sex so it doenst matter, its just weird. and if he's bi, he's just freaking greedy. idc if he says he's bi, anyone who says there bi is just ashamed to say there gay....hell..i'd be too." then i butted into the convo and was like "ok, you can believe what you want to believe. and idc what you say about this. but calling yourself bi isn't always for attention. its not always because your greedy. and its not always becuase your confused. it can be just because you do in fact like both guys and grls." and she just stared at me, then death glared at me, and continued talking about it. then i just stayed out.

but omgg can you believe people like that!? and you people wonder one of the reasons i cant stand her. and to say that in front of me??

sorry that was really long...

ROFL.

death glared.

i love it!

hahah

but yeah, bang outta order.

i woulda slapped her!

no way would i have stood for that.

and also,

im not ashamed to say im gay.

if i was, then i'd happily admit that,

but im not,

so up hers.

:)

tbh, shes not even worth listening to,

shes ignorant, and closed minded,

doesnt like to think there can be a grey space

so like

there can only be straight, and u cant be anything other than straight.

tbh, i dont like her,

haha

shes a bitch. :)

i hope she turns lesbian when she's older, hahaha

that'd own her, hahah

lahni, what you said "there can only be straight, and u cant be anything other than straight." is exactly what she said to me before when i confronted her about spreading the rumors that i was gay to people. because apparently straight is the only way to go. so if your bi, you like the same sex so your "automatically gay." and in her eyes, if your gay then your nothing to her, so theres only straight. its rediculous. and i dont really take offense to that..not much anyway. i mean. i dont wanna start anything w/ her again, cause last year was like a living hell with having to deal with her. and i'm finally over that. but i dont wanna just sit there and have to take that either. idk if i'm making sense my thoughts are all racey casue of lack of meds. but still. i dont think she had any right to say that.

yeah, well shes not worth it anyway. :D!

AND OMG.

today i saw sadie, and we were talking about stuff,

then she just goes 'can i have a hug?' so i was like, yeah :mrgreen:

then i pretended that i had no idea where i was going

so she took me to science, and then kissed me goodbye :D

today has been awesome. ;D

alright so I dunnno if I'm weird, but like lahnis story was the cuttest thing ever,

And it is weird cause i think girls kissing girls is cute,

but then guys kissing guys is like repulsive.

i dunno

but anyways I'm glad lahni

I'm jealous, Id give anything to have the girl I like take me to science class then kiss me goodbye :/

but YAY for lahni :D

alright so I dunnno if I'm weird, but like lahnis story was the cuttest thing ever,

And it is weird cause i think girls kissing girls is cute,

but then guys kissing guys is like repulsive.

i dunno

but anyways I'm glad lahni

I'm jealous, Id give anything to have the girl I like take me to science class then kiss me goodbye :/

but YAY for lahni :D

;D

well, idk, but my luck with everythingis like, changing

well, relationship wise it is anyway. :hyper::hyper:

and i really like her aswell.

i havent changedat all, so i cant think of what has honestly changed? lol :???:

so confused.

but jake, have you never thought of kissing a guy or what it'd be like? :???:

yeah i just dont like..i cant even think of kissing a guy, thats just how I am? dont get me wrong I have nothing...well i dunno i dont really agree with guys being gay, but girls can be bi/gay all they want :D

if i was a girl Id be gay cause girls are the only way to go :D

Someone isn't very comfortable with their sexuality.