What Should I Do

JESUSfreak

one of the down-sides of paramore "getting big"

would have to definitely be this.

not being able to meet them after/before shows

and having a very huge/crowded audience!

warped tour, i was all the way in the back..[it was my first time

seeing them and i couldnt even see any of the members playing]

=[[[

yeah just wait around the venue after shows, but it'll be harder to meet them now that they're bigger cos there's a lot more fans now and they now do more press than ever. that's why it's good i met them when i did cos i'm not sure if i'll ever get to meet them again now.

i know same here august 2006 ahh best thing ever..it was sooo amazing just getting to talk to them and hang out and they were telling jokes and carrying on like ive known them for years, it was great. :]

its really gonna be wierd whenever the next time i see them.

i seriously wish i would have gotten to see them earlier...i tried to convince my parents to let me go to the closest date for EVERY tour....if only I had actually gone through with my plans for Warped 05....but oh well....i suppose when they're not an "it" band anymore things will go back to almost normal.

i seriously wish i would have gotten to see them earlier...i tried to convince my parents to let me go to the closest date for EVERY tour....if only I had actually gone through with my plans for Warped 05....but oh well....i suppose when they're not an "it" band anymore things will go back to almost normal.

i feel ya.

i wanted to see them when they played the beat kitchen in chicago back in 05 or early 06. i regret it soooooo much.